ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʜᴏᴛ ᴘᴇᴠᴇɴꜱɪᴇ ᴛᴇᴀ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                              THERE ARE TWO WAYS in how you get to live your life

THERE ARE TWO WAYS in how you get to live your life. First one was to follow the path you chose, the one direction in which you truly believed was the right one. It was a journey to the unknown yet it would only provide a sense of huge satisfaction as you stand at the end of your journey with a huge triumphant smile, ready to show them the victory you faced yourself. Or the path the others chose for you, a direction towards the painful process of what society forced upon yourself. Shaping you to be someone you would soon see as only a mask to be able to handle the different situations filled with the harsh reality.

What good way to start a day by telling a dramatic beginning. All of this was because of the latter option being pushed through with me being dragged by the siblings to stay with them on this very gloomy day. The rain poured freely outside, a smell of petrichor growing forgotten as the water droplets provided a sense of a nonstop storm. Sliding on the glass window, they raced with each other to see who would fall first which then later would form into a puddle of water. Rumbling thunder sounded in the distance, roaring loudly that it could differ to one of a lion's.

"Gastro—" Susan dragged out, her definition of fun placing a scowl on my face as she continued the lamest game ever. Well, at least she tried? "—Vascular."

Edmund temporarily stopped his carving to roll his eyes, later continuing on whatever word he was permanently writing under the chair.

"Come on, Peter. Gastrovascular." Susan pushed, making me quietly snicker at how fun this has been. Love them for saying that earlier.

Peter raised his head from its almost laying position, looking at the eldest female with a frown. "Well, is it latin?"

"Yes!" She replied, looking back at her book to silently read the word once again.

"Is it latin for," Ahh, there he goes. Just the person that the mood needed. "The worst game ever invented?"

Chuckles erupted from the other boy, Susan huffing at them after she loudly shut the book in her hands.

"We could play hide and seek!" Lucy finally decided to pitch in, giving up on her own little world by the window.

"But we're already having so much fun." I snickered lowly as I shut my own book in hand, rolling my eyes at Peter's small smile of appreciation for laughing at his joke.

"Come on, Peter, please," The youngest pleaded, holding her older brother's hand for extra effort.

"I thought his name was Pelvis?" I asked from my seat, earning a chuckle from Susan.

Lightly opening my book once more, I decided to ignore Lucy's pleas to play games, attempting to get sucked in my own little world. The emotion of boredom was spinning around the room in dull gray smokes, mocking me for having agreed to be pulled with the siblings. A slow rhythm from the line connecting the sibling's emotions to mine's came buzzing with complete and utter lack of enthusiasm.