ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ᴀʟᴛᴇʀɴᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                    SHOULD I CONTEMPLATE WHETHER I was feeling sick because of being transported back to Narnia or because I was facing the thrilling view of the ocean? Whatever reason it may be, it surely would be like questioning my own sanity i...

SHOULD I CONTEMPLATE WHETHER I was feeling sick because of being transported back to Narnia or because I was facing the thrilling view of the ocean? Whatever reason it may be, it surely would be like questioning my own sanity if it was still intact. More so since I know that we were obviously beyond the reaches of shallow grounds, no normal person to go to the deepest part in order to retrieve a possible drowned body. Or what otherwise might be known as my own.

But enough of that, I just wanted to speak about how fulfilling it was to see the reactions of the crew when I landed back in the middle of the deck. I may have even caused some of them to slip to the floor in shock where I am for sure was the effect of my very own great entrance. At least now I can give them another impression to compare for that infuriating arrival using the sea.

“My lady!” A well-known heroic voice reached my ears, my amusement trailing over to him.

Romperchop!” I grinned in greeting, welcoming the sight of the noble rodent.

He ceased shortly in his actions, a visible face of bewilderment crossing him. “I– Who?

“A mighty knight of Narnia,” The smile on my face continued to light up, feeling slightly well because of the better reunion. “You have missed me.”

“Well, I am flustered! I for certain missed you too. . ,” Reepicheep seemed to realize my recent words, fiddling with the straps of his sword. “D–Did you say I missed you?”

Nodding at him, his befuddle seemed to grow more. It provided him an unexpected lack of remark, still processing what was truly happening. Well, if Aslan wanted to puzzle me, why not return the favour, right? Only I would be doing it to random people on this circumstance.

“Why the sudden halt? Did you not miss me then?” Apologies Reep, but it's quite entertaining to see you on this side of ordinary. Not that there's even normalcy for a mouse to talk.

“No, no! I did! It's just I—”

“Worry not Romp, I was merely pulling your leg,” Although it does give you a bit of guilt to see the others laugh at his misery. All right, I'll save the rest for him later. “Now, where might the others be?”

“Right along here, if I must. Trail after me,” Still in a state of thinking, he walked in front of me. Yet also glanced at me for a little bit while whispering to himself. “Queen Ophelia knows how to pull legs?

We went through a grand hallway as I ignored his last comment. The designs were carved intricately with good spirals, making it look like something you can see in structures from the land. Its hues were warm, differentiating from the cool aspect of the large ocean, making it stand out if it were to be seen by others who sail the same direction.