ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ʜᴇʀ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                         AWOKEN THEE, BEYOND REALITY

AWOKEN THEE, BEYOND REALITY. A state you shall be in as you open your eyes, to glance at the surroundings that lives to be in motion. Leaves rustled freely, water crashed in tranquility. The sun blared right from above, the clouds moved as the atmosphere led. But the most vigorous sight would be the blaze of the flames that alit in a lantern.

Everything was so true to earth, operational, alive. They had danced like the movement of a graceful swan, sang with the tune of a freeing lullaby, and acted as if they were veraciously authentic. Yet they weren't. And the boy knew this to his heart, for he had already experienced it ever since he was a child. He knew that he was in a dream.

Walking around, he marvelled at such lively scenery, never even getting over it despite having being here a bunch of times. His hair was dark in colour, a bit below his shoulders if lengthened. The eyes that was a sweet chocolate, voice a deep melody. In all his times here, he had just been able to go through the same things over again in this landscape.

It would all start with him going around to admire the whole place, next would be the flames sizing up in its burst. He just watched while all of these happened, keenly observing to see if something would be different this time. A few seconds later, he stood from his seated position on the ground, interest flowing freely around him. Not due to the glowing fire but due to the fact that he had just finished the counting. The time which he had numbered the seconds of the coming scene.

Supposedly, it was to be there in a matter of seconds yet it wasn't. So in his excitement, he leapt to rush forwards to the sounds of rustles from afar. Because his wish had finally come true, something did change this time around.

In his abrupt decision however, he failed to see the hue of the flames change in colour. It had went from the initial burning inferno of red that would remind one of the roses of the field then it sparked into a brilliant royal blue akin to one's of a peculiar celestial star.

The boy ran through the trees, past down the curb then suddenly halted in his steps as he saw what he was looking for. At a distance moved a fox, such grace in every step. It just stalked around the small clearing, later sitting down with its eyes staring right at the male. His eyes widened at its actions, shocked with how it knew he was there. Quickly regaining his composure, he walked forwards, gentleness in his steps.

Once very near, he crouched down to sit in front of it, just waiting patiently for what it would do. The boy stared at its pale yellow eyes, letting out a gasp as it flooded blue when it blinked. This wasn't part of what would usually happen, it just consisted of his finger getting nudged slightly before waking up.

“Why am I here, my friend?” A Mediterranean accent was thick in his words, his hands going to caress the head of the fox.

It intently sniffed a spot by his knuckles, specifically by one of his fingers. He frowned cluelessly, still unable to know what it really meant. Nevertheless, he brought the small creature in a loose hug.