ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ɢʀᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ʙᴇꜱᴛᴏᴡᴀʟꜱ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                    FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF, a series of provoking intrigues

FIVE STAGES OF GRIEF, a series of provoking intrigues. It was a painful lot of strings, all of which truly dangled ultimate downcast. A process so vulnerable, such weakening, precisely faltering. One wrong move whilst in the midst of experiencing this, the individual would face the push of falling consequences.

Yet in the hands of the Hewitt heir, it was a ferocious weapon. Something so powerful that it not only counters his opponents, but also himself. Evidently, this was the result of his lack of training, his abilities besting his own restraint of actions. Which made me see the pattern of the great lion's motives, sending the boy for me to take under my care. With his selected empathy, the possibilities weren't limited; or what's better known as the sorrowful quintuple.

I've seen all of it from each of his moves earlier, how he implemented those as a buildup. First was denial, utilizing it to prevent them from moving, contradicting their desired actions. The second, anger, was sent to his own mind, being the source of his sparked strength. Bargaining was there to confuse his foes, splitting their minds in accordance of depriving them a clear perception. Following it was the tormenting depression he gave them, forcing them to a state of threatening openness, the scene of all them dropping to their knees. And his finale, was to cloud their minds in acceptance of what was to happen, not letting any slip to get them moving. Truly a deceptive ability of authority, a beacon of unmixed domination.

Of course, being the most talkative person he is, the male needed no confirmation from me to babble everything to the others. He started it with speechlessly staring them down, then delightfully greeting them, followed by his adoration. The Lord even caught them up with the empath tales when they asked for it, faster than any person I know could inform someone. That included the point of his arriving here in Narrowhaven, letting me suppress a groan at his lack of holding back. Now I contemplated if ever telling him a secret was an adequate idea, having a certain inkling that I'd hear my privacy being spoken by the whole Narnia the next second.

“Your Majesty,” A stray cry broke from the deafening cheers of the crowd around us. “Your Majesty!”

“Hold it!” Drinian prevented the man from further approaching us, the other men readying their swords in instinct.

“My wife was taken just this morning.” He continued, fixated directly at Caspian. The addressed male assured his captain to let go, intently listening to the man's pleading.

My attention was taken shortly from there, glancing at Edmund who was still holding me with a tight grip. He's been at it ever since Jack had his episode, pulling me firmly from there then took over my own lips in a passionate snog. Despite the surprise, I still returned it, sensing the growling jealousy inside him that made me chuckle into the kiss. Although when asked why he did that, he simply replied with how much he missed me, ignoring any kind of teasing looks from the others. Due to his persistence of keeping me beside him at all times, Lucy and Caspian had little time to express their gratitude.