ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                THE TEMPLE DEFINED clarity to the skies above, galaxies twinkling with such alluring swirls of ombre hues

THE TEMPLE DEFINED clarity to the skies above, galaxies twinkling with such alluring swirls of ombre hues. Stars danced as clouds remained lightweight, peace residing in the heavens above. Outlining it with more beauty was the magnificent sphere that brightened ever kindly, eliciting its rays towards where a tall structure was.

Under the gleams stood the Temple of Luna, a scene so pleasantly made. The architecture bewitched the eyes of whoever glanced upon it, an extravagant accent of colours that screamed royalty, power, and ethereal divine. It was simply a straight rocky terra that had unlimited waterfalls falling from all sides, the liquid from it having a distinct sight than the normal ones as it had glitters rushing from it. Like mist had protected its visibility, it twinkled with glamour and provided a familiar warmth to the place.

At the very top stood the spacious interior, everything quite open to gaze upon the oceans below it. Four such elegant arches cornered the circular shape of it, golden art being strewn to it like it took centuries to perfect. Vines hanged tantalizingly on any desired spot, the flowers that bloomed there having properties of shining in the night. Inside laid nothing of importance except the large ring in the middle which had pools of magical aqua, glistening as the moon showered it with crystallized light.

A figure seated on the smooth marble floor willed flames to disperse from before her as she finished her conversation with the moon. With her task of having to bring positivity to bless the entire Land of Cascus, or what might be translated as the World of Old, she still needed to have something to help her speed up the process. Being a single individual was not enough even if she was gifted beyond expectations, so she sought the assistance of her friend to spread her magic. By burning the ring with her abilities and having the steam of it rise upwards, the moon would do its job to broaden it and scatter it to every part its rays may cast upon.

Supposedly, she was meant only to do this once a year. But as days passed and the atmosphere went heavier, it morphed into months. Then as the wind became denser as the dark energy thickened, she had no other choice than to perform her duties on the daily. Yet even as her schedule changed, one thing stayed the same. She executed it when the moon took its position at the highest peak.

Once she was contented of her energy release, she gratefully bowed at the moon then stood up. Her fingers delicately hitched her skirt as she walked off to the side, sliding one leg over to where a boat awaited. As she settled herself comfortably, the vehicle moved on its own as it defied gravity by rowing itself downwards with a steady flow. Reaching the bottom most part of the waterfall, the foggy mist there greeted her then the scenery changed to ones of a normal ocean. The portal she had used flowed away from the air and returned to the skies, the boat proceeding to where land was visible by the distance.