ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ: ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʀᴏᴡɴᴇᴅ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                   TIME HAS PASSED AND all was well

TIME HAS PASSED AND all was well. Kidding! All is never well when you're with the Pevensies. Like how they continuously bothered me about my abilities. Sometimes Lucy just stayed beside me to plead about making my eyes glow blue. Or even Peter who wouldn't give up on trying to lift up my sword. To tell you, they never gave me time of peace as they individually had to pest my time with all of their ludicrous requests.

One time, I even had to threaten Lucy about lighting her bed on fire if she kept coming into my room in the middle of the night because she wanted to ask about my powers. To which she was hesitant at first but then finally believed it when there was an incident of arson inside Peter's room.

Susan only came when she wanted her so called alone time, saying that when I was with her all of the others seemed to feel scared to even bother her. Which I approved of, seeing as we both were in need of some peace without all of the insects buzzing into our business.

If you'd ask about Edmund, well that boy was unbelievably a talker. He'd ask on end of teaching him how to deduce something so that he can see the difference between right and wrong.

I just let him come to me whenever he wanted to, due to how miserable he always looked when the others said something about coronation. He always felt the underlying guilt and regret of his past actions which led him to doubt his ability to lead.

However, when I told Aslan about my situation, he merely told me to follow the meaning of my name. Because of that, I had to ask around for anyone who had knowledge about name definitions that I ended up with the most unexpected person ever. It was Oreius.

Another trip to the lion was made once I was told about the secret of my name, that time with more disbelief. As my eyes landed on him, I started arguing about how I hated the meaning of it which was 'helper', by the way. And that I was, in no way, going to keep being included in their problems or I was going to end up in a casket at an early date. Aslan only laughed at me, saying another set of words that I heard being quoted by my grandfather. Simple trick to make me go on, I believe.

As of today, we had finally arrived to the day where we were to be crowned. Narnians went into my room earlier saying they were assigned to powder me up. We had some small problem at first. Obviously not because of myself almost whipping one of them thinking it was Peter, of course. But they managed to finish their task with satisfied giggles, saying I looked very fit for royalty.

A small knock on my door sounded off while I pocketed my lasso handle, myself groaning in annoyance upon sensing who it was. The people sent to fix me up already left a few minutes ago, just reminding me to go down the hall where the throne room was located.