ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ: ᴀꜱᴛᴏɴɪꜱʜɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴠᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                    WHEN THE SKY DAWNED and bit the first morning, we set early to prepare for what happens next

WHEN THE SKY DAWNED and bit the first morning, we set early to prepare for what happens next. As both Jack and I finished our long discussion from yesterday, I led him to where the others were. Obviously with me speeding my way to them, I abruptly stopped whatever curtsy they were going to give. Asking that they don't address any sort of name or title of mine. Confusion easily carved on their expressions, but I just gave them a wink then personally spoke to Drinian and Reepicheep for our proceeding actions. It was a basic scheme of surprise, them blending into the crowd of disgusting buyers and initiate the spark of freedom.

The Hewitt heir also revealed more knowledge of his mission, as well as the history of the blessed ten. Aslan had showed up in his grandfather's dream to recover what was took, part of it was an agreement to leave him by himself here. The Archenland ship was to be returned due to how the young Lord must join the crew of the Dawn Treader, and complete the expedition he was bound to. And that task was to learn the fullness of his capability, with an add-in of giving a helping hand.

“Aren't you going to wear this cloak?” The aforementioned boy speaks once more, adjusting the article I recently threw on him.

Like what he stated, I was supposed to sport those to form a disguise. But that mossy-green hue was for certain the most hideous colour I've ever seen and I wholly refuse to even touch it, nor even put it near me. Most especially since it was the single material they took from the Calormen.

As a reply, I only shook my head, tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear. My part of the plan was to arrive only after they've done their part, not really required to be one with the Calormen.

“Well, I— Hold on!” His sudden stop made the rest of us follow, facing him in question. The boy was staring wide-eyed at something on my hand, gently bringing his own to my wrist. “Are these the Bracelets of Devotion?!”

Pinching my nose with a sigh, I continued my walk, him still bouncing beside me. “Why have I never noticed this before! Hoh, this is one of the potent four! I can't believe I'm seeing one now, much more get to hold it! How–” He coughed awkwardly by the last inquiry, attempting to deepen his voice in the most nonchalant way, “Why, uh, why do you have this? You must be really worthy.”

“Oh, Her Ma— she is more than dignitary!” Reepicheep mused from the sides, smoothly covering the almost slip up.

“That's proven,” Jack agreed with multiple nods, desperately trying to act stern. “I mean, she's wearing it. But to actually be allowed to, you must be extremely trusted by the Kings and Queens of Old.”

“Or the centaurs.” Piped in by the noble mouse.

“Or the centaurs, yes! Queen Ophelia left the bracelets under their care after all.” It was like seeing a person with dual personalities, one time he's collected, the next he's intellectually lively.