ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ: ᴄʟɪɴɢʏ ꜰᴇᴠᴇʀ

➹₊•°༉彡˚✧

                                             THERE COMES A DAY you shall seek of a certain peace to satisfy the noise in your mind

THERE COMES A DAY you shall seek of a certain peace to satisfy the noise in your mind. Like a flower that you love to smell as its freshness allures yourself. A song that will play endless tunes that graces your ears with the melody of deep affection. It will embrace you entirely to bask you in the warmth of its tranquil presence, just to remind you that they are there. It was a piece I read from what my mother had wrote. She was a woman whom had the ability to express her feelings to words, to let you feel the emotions despite it being only written. And up until now, I had only realized that the peace she had meant is the person that will make you feel like home.

“Have you known that we've been sent another invitation from King Charles?” Susan's words snapped me from my trance, facing her with a scowl as soon as I've processed her words.

“Again?” My response received amusement from both Lucy and her, knowing how much I've hated events. Especially since this old royal has been hosting at least three events every week.

We were currently residing in the gardens of Cair Paravel, just spending some time together. The boys were off with their horses somewhere, having being informed by the people about a little emergency in the town. They've been away for quite some time now, making me believe that it was a big problem.

“Apparently he's still proving to people that he remains cheery despite what happened with his son's wedding.” Susan chuckled, shaking her head at that gossip.

“I don't blame him for that even though it's been years,” Lucy joined her sister's amusement. “It was even part in the list of the most scandalous events to ever go down in history.”

A lot, and I mean a very big amount, of time has passed ever since we started our reign. It was a difficult process at first, as we were still getting used to having all of the huge responsibilities and whatnot. But we managed to overcome it by the end of the day, providing a satisfying smile to plaster amongst the faces of our people, that it washed away all of our lifelong exhaustion. The Narnians admitted about their pride of our leading, happy to have ever experienced the generation of peace after the hundred–year winter.

“There's a thing about that?” I asked in surprise, only now knowing of this information.

“Well, not exactly a physical record. It's just something I've had the chance to hear people speak about.” Our youngest explained thoroughly, only a small nod as my answer.

Susan suddenly leaned on her seat to grin at me, eyebrows wiggling in humour. “Take a wild guess of who fills most of the said list.”

I looked up in mock wonder, pretending as if I had to think of it. “Was punching Prince Arrogant on the top five?”