I - One

Who would have thought that after a break on MTV, my career suddenly fell down. After 10 seasons of Eye Candy, here I am, in my room. Bored and just rolling on my bed doing nothing.

"Maybe I can be Lindy in real life!" I said. Without any second thought, I jumped in front of my laptop, opened a software and started to hack some accounts.

After a few attempts, I failed. I can't be Lindy in real life.

"Vic?" My mom continuosly knocked on my door, "Honey, are you in there?"

"Yes mom!" I grabbed my pajamas on the couch and wore them. Of course, I'm just in my room so I can be naked if I wanted to.

"Vic, hurry. I'll be late for work." Mom argues.

"Wait up!" I said. I hurriedly opened the door, "Hi mom."

"Honey. I'm going to work now, okay? I left some breakfast at the microwave." Her phone rings and she kissed my cheek, "I gotta go now, Victoria. Be good, okay?"

Mom hurriedly went down the stairs with her black heels. I can hear her talking to her phone with someone, I can assume that she's late for her meeting. I closed my door and went back to my bed. As I lay down, I grabbed my phone and opened Twitter.

But damn, there's nothing new here.

@VictoriaJustice Bored. What to do? xx

Some of the fans began replying to me. Asking to do a follow up season for Eye Candy, but I guess, it's not all the time that I'm on top.

I throw my phone and it bounced from my bed to the floor. I hurriedly looked for it and damn, thankyou Otterbox for protecting my phone.

My stomach suddenly grumbled, indicating that I need something to eat. I went down the kitchen and thank goodness for freshly baked biscuits and omelettes made by mom.

While I'm chugging my orange juice, someone knocked on my door.

"Victoria?" Someone said.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Ariana. I really need your help."

I opened the door and found Ariana in bad shape. Her eye liners smudged on her cheek.

"What happened Ari?" I asked. She hugged me tightly while she's sobbing. I hugged her back, trying to comfort her.

"He broke up with me." Ariana answered. "Harry broke up with me."

"Come on. Let's go inside and let me give you a glass of water. We'll talk about it, okay?" I said. Ariana nodded and walked inside my house. I looked for some paparazzi and saw no one.

Ariana sat on the couch, still sobbing from her break up with Harry. I went to the kitchen and got her a glass of cold water.

"Thank you." Ariana said. I also gave her a box of facial tissue so that she can wipe her face.

"So tell me, what happened?" I asked her while I'm eating my biscuit. "Do you want some?"

Ariana sniffed, "No, I'm fine."

"What happened?"

"Harry broke up with me because he.. He-" Ariana broke into tears again, "He said that he got bored of our relationship.. That I'm no fun."

"What?!" I angrily said. "He can't just dump you like that! Who does he think he is?"

"I know.. And the bad thing is, Harry changed my password in my Twitter and Facebook accounts, it's terrible. I don't know how he can do such things to me!" Ariana said.

"I wish I can help you but.." Ariana interrupted me.

"You can use your hacking skills, Victoria. Please? I know you're Eye Candy and you can do it in real life, right?"

"But-"

"Please help me, Victoria. Help me retrieve my accounts again." Ariana pleaded.

"Did you used your yahoo account to retrieve it?" I asked.

"Oh that. He hacked it too."

"What?! What kind of douche bag he is?" I said. I can't bear my bestfriend crying like this, "Okay. I'll try to retrieve your accounts, okay? Even though I'm not a professional hacker, I'll get some help from George."

Ariana smiled faintly, "Thanks Victoria. I knew I can count on you."

"Sure." I answered, "I just hope that we can retrieve it in no time."