I - Twenty Six

I decided that there will be no smut in this book, I mean, I can put some but not that "detailed". Bear with me. :)

And guys, 5k reads! Frickin 5 thousand reads?! You gotta be kiddin be! This is so amazeballs! Haha. Thank you! This is insane and you guys made my night. I mean, morning because it's already 3.30.

If you guys are wondering the total number of chapters for this book, the answer is IDK. Depends on my mood. :p

So enjoy this chapter. :) sorry for the typos, I'm just updating using my phone. 😖😖

------------------------------------------------

Harry's Point of View

"Baby, look what you've done to me?! Baby you've got me tied down." Victoria, who's sitting beside me, singing while I drive to the stadium. "Baby, I'll never leave if you keep holding me this waaaay!"

"You really liked that song?" I asked her. She turned to me and she nodded.

"Whoever composed this song, is in fact, genius! It got stucked in my head for quite a long time and I love him or her, if she's a girl or whatever. He can have my babies if he's a guy and she can be my bestfriend if she's a girl." Victoria stated which made me laugh for a little.

"You sure you wanna have his babies?" I told her. Victoria hit me in the arm, "Woah. I'm just asking babe."

"Unless you're the one who composed it!" She stated and I cringed at her. And I eventually laughed. "You did?!"

"Yeah, I composed that shit and Where Do Broken Hearts Go and... since we had unprotected sex a while ago..." I smirked at her, "You can have my babies any minute now." I laughed at her while she felt anxious about it.

"That's not funny, Harry." She sat back and stares to the window, "I can't afford to get pregnant."

I held her hand, "Of course I was careful. I can't just come like that in your vajayjay whislt you gave me the permission and I was joking."

"Yeah. I guess so." She said. "Anyways, let's not talk about it."

I was about to say something when Victoria palmed my lips, "Ssshh."

Victoria's Point of View

We arrived at the venue after 30 minutes. Of course, the place is jam-packed. Like hello, this is frickin One Direction- I think none of their concert is a flop. The crowd outside is huge and all of them are screaming crazy.

My phone vibrated on my pocket and I picked it out.

"Victoria, hey. :)"

It was from Hunter. If you are wondering about our duet, we've already done it. I just don't feel it when we were recording it because Harry and I just decided to split our ways, but, it turned out great.

"Hey too." I replied.

Harry guided me to the the stadium. This stadium is so huge, and I think this is so hard to have this stadium full of people but, it's easy peasy for One Direction.

"Are you okay?" Harry noticed that I sitting silently. He held my cheeks, "Are you feeling unwell?"

"No, I'm just overwhelmed." My eyes scanning through the crowd, I mean I'm hiding because I'm afraid the fans will get mad at me again, I had enough of my brain clot and I almost died because of whoever bitch that was.

"By what?"

"Your fans, Harry. They're so many! I mean, I think if I tweeted something against you, they can easily crush me." I said. "They're like the biggest fandom."