I - Eight

Harry's Point of View

"Okay sir. We'll investigate her." Linda responded. Niall is sitting behind the sink and he looks nervous.

"What if she's not the one?" Niall asked me.

"I never said that she's the one. I just doubt it and just to be sure, I'll have her investigated." I answered. I washed my hands and dried it off using a napkin. Niall and I decided to go back to our seats. The food is already in our table.

I also noticed that the guy that Victoria was with a while ago is gone. Victoria is just quitely sitting, drinking milkshake and reading a book.

"Don't look at her often, she'll notice you." Niall said.

"I am not looking. I'm just wondering why she's already alone. I mean, the guy was gone." I said.

"We both don't know why. But what matters is we eat this pizza before it gets cold."

Victoria's Point of View

"Shit, I think that's Harry. 2 o'clock." George whispered. I carefully looked at my back and saw Harry with Niall. Shit. I think they heard what we're talking about.

"Fück." I cussed, "George, you need to go." I saw in my peripheral view that Harry went to the wash room while Niall followed him. This is the perfect chance for George to sneak out the place. "Now."

"You're staying?" George asked.

"Yes. They might think that we're talking about the H thing if we both leave. Just go, George." I said.

George nodded and took his things with him. He was about to pick his wallet when I signalled him that the bill is on me. George just nodded and immediately left the area. I asked the waitress to clean the table and order a new cup of milkshake. I even brought out my book so that I can cover up. After a few minutes, they are both now on the table.

After a few minutes, the waitress gave me this cake slice, "Uhm. I didn't ordered this one." I said.

"Oh. That guy over there with the culy hair gave this to you." The waitress said, oh. She's talking about Harry.

"Thanks." I said. I looked at Harry and mouthed him thank you. Harry nodded and smiled. Oh damn that smile.

I decided to go home after finishing my cake.

When I got home, my mom's crying.

"Why mom? What happened?" I asked her. My mom immediately hugged me tight.. Tighter than I expected.

"No, Victoria. Please tell me you didn't do that." My mom said as she weeps.

"What is it mom? Tell me?" My heart begins to pound inside my chest, like my peritoneal fluids are about to burst.

Mom showed me a warrant of arrest. "Victoria, you hacked Harry Styles' accounts."

I was startled, how could anyone knew about this?! What? I think they heard us a while ago at the restaurant but I doubt it because we're just using simple words that aren't related to hacking. No, fûck no.

"Mom, it doesn't look like that.. I helped Ariana and.." I began weeping, "Mom, I never, would ever do such stuffs."

"I know, Vicky." Mom held my face, "No matter what happens, always tell the truth, baby. You will be fine, okay?" Mom said. She hugged me tighter.

"Okay." I began confessing, "I did hacked Harry's accounts because he's an asshole. He played and hurt Ariana. He even stole Ariana's accounts so that he can use it for his fame!" I said.

"Victoria Dawn." Mom started. She wipeh my tears, "Nothing can ever be fixed by doing wrong things. Remember that. If Harry hurt Ariana then let karma hit him. But I understand you baby, we'll fight for this, okay?"

"Yes mom." I started to cry again, "Mom, I just need to go upstairs.." I began running towards my room while my tears are pouring down my cheek. I dialled Ariana's phone.

"Hello?" Ariana answered. "Wait, are you crying?"

"Ariana. Harry figured out that I hacked his accounts and now I'm going to jail!" I said. I weep against my pillow and I don't give a care if my eyeline's already smudged on my white pillow.

"What! No, honey. I won't let that happen. I'll talk to him. We'll figure this out, okay?" Ariana said.

"Maybe I should talk to him personally!" I said, "I just saw him a while ago and I think I can talk to him about this matter." I said. Grabbing my make up remover and started to fix my make up.

"I think that isn't a good idea.." Ariana said. "You might get in bigger trouble."

"Unless I tried. I just wanna give it a shot." I said.

"Okay. Whatever you want. Just call me whatever happens, okay? I'm here for you." Ariana said and I bid her goodbye.

I immediately fix myself and grabbed my phone and car keys. I need to go to modest management so I can talk to Harry, while the issue isn't on the news yet.

I drove to Modest! and immediately entered the building. I walked towards the receptionist, "Good morning. I'm here for One Direction?"

"And you are?" The receptionist said. I think she's thinking like I'm some kind of fan.

"Victoria Justice." I said. She typed my name on the computer and granted me access to the building. Maybe it's because of the record label or something.

"The rest of the boys are gone, Harry is the only one left in the building." The receptionist said.

"He's what I needed." I said.

"He's in 14th floor." I smiled and thanked her. I went to the elevator and pressed 14. After a few minutes, which I think I rode an express elevator, I am already in 14th floor. I took a deep breath before stepping out of the elevator. There's only one door there while the rest is like a big conference room. The door has a sign "H.E. Styles" so definitely this is his room.

I took a deep breath again before I knock on the door. After 5 knocks.

"Hey Za- Oh. What are you doing here, hacker?" Harry said. Damn. Because he's just wearing his pants.