II - Four

Listen to the song if you want to. Enjoy.

Harry's Point of View

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

When Evan closed the gap between him and Victoria, I looked away and closed my eyes. My chest is tightening and I can't breathe. I wanted to cry, to pour down my feelings but I'm trying not to.

Liam who's facing me, hugged me using his left arm, "Are you okay, mate? We can go if ya want to.." I looked at him and his face showed how sorry he was for what is happening.

I glanced at Victoria again, snogging Evan. She's smiling, and she's happy.

"I'm fine." I answered, looking at Liam. I pursed my lips, trying not to cry. I can feel my face heating up and my eyes were getting heavy.

"No, you're not." Liam said, he just shook his head, "Harry, mate, you don't have to pretend that you're okay when you're with us."

"He's right, Harry." Niall agreed, "We should go. I'll just tell Madison that we're going."

"No, no." I disagreed, "You lads, should stay. I should be the one going."

"No, you're not going alone." Louis said. He nudged Niall to tell Madison that we're leaving and Niall just nodded his head and looked for Madison, or even Mrs. Justice. "What we need to do now is, we should leave then we can hang out at a bar or something then have a drink. You can get drunk if you want to, Harry."

"Yea, you can get wasted if you want, we'll take good care of ya." Liam said, "You just need to get this off your chest."

I nodded, "Okay. I guess I could use a drink."

Niall went back, his keys on his hand, "Let's go but guys.."

"What?" Louis asked.

"Can we have some Nando's or something? I'm hungry."

"I'm not paying for fucking Nando's, Niall." Louis said, as we walk out, "But we can be at the reception if you want to, for free food."

I looked at him, almost not believing at what he said but I smiled, knowing that it's not a bad thing, and I really miss Valarie, "Sure, we can go there first then I can get wasted as fuck."

Victoria's Point of View

The reception's cute.

We held it at this garden and there's a huge pool at the back. The grass were really green, as if the scent of freshly cut ones, the flowers are blooming widely and the weather's not that warm, not that cold. I guess the weather's coming along with the wedding, which definitely made me feel a bit better.

"Let's have a toast for the new couple!" Perrie announced.

Yes, Perrie came to my wedding. Of course I invited her and Zayn, but Zayn didn't came. When I asked Perrie where he is, she just simply shrugged and said, "Ask Gigi." I guess they haven't reconciled at all.

Evan and I are sitting at the center, surrounded by the principal guests. The wedding cake is gorgeous, provided that my sister was the who chose the cake, which is my favorite mocha one.

We raised our glass and had a toast. Evan snaked his arm at my waist and kissed my temple. I giggled and took a sip from my glass.