II - Nineteen

Harry's Point of View

After 3 weeks..

"Valarie! Be careful!"

My beautiful daughter, running towards his Uncle Louis, as she carried her favorite doll given by her Uncle Liam. Of course, my two year old daughter is being mischievous herself, but in a positive way. She's just a happy kid after all.

The past few weeks have been rough but all is well, as Victoria managed to pull off her residency and she's graduating in a few months. So I decided to ask her again, this time in a more romantic way, to marry me. Of course, she said yes.

Today's the day, of us preparing for the incoming wedding. Victoria is with Gemma, Madison and Calum, for her wedding gown so I'm stuck here at our new house, with Valarie, so I invited Louis, Liam and Niall to accompany me. Zayn can't make it coz he's busy with his recording and stuff. He said that he'll make it up to us.

"Hope you won't mind that I brought Freddie along. Briana's just busy and asked me to watch over Freddie." Louis stated and I shook my head.

"No, besides, I think it's time for Valarie to meet Conchobar." I giggled.

"For fuck's sake, Harry. I don't even know who brought that name up!"

Valarie ran towards little Freddie, who is casually playing on Valarie's sandbox. The two kids seem to get along, they're like little Harry and little Louis.

"Hey!"

As usual, it is Niall and he brought along his wife, Demi.

"Hi!" Demi is the sweetest. She brought some beef caserole and some pies, and she has her baby bump.

"Woah, I never knew that Niall's balls were working." Louis said and we laughed.

"Yeah, I am not informed either, but they worked and I'm now carrying his baby." Demi said, "We haven't had a name for our little girl yet." She giggled.

Niall's eyes widen, "Woah, it's a girl?"

Demi just nodded and Niall jumped in happiness.

"That's an epic gender reveal." I said, "You should name the baby Conchita next to what Freddie's name supposed to be."

"What? Conchita?" Demi's confused.

"Well, someone said that I'm naming my son Conchobar, but I don't even know that name exists." Louis said as he chugged his bottle of beer, "The name's pretty lame, though."

"Well, I have a name in mind but I don't know if Niall will agree." I stated while I opened my bottle.

"Well, shall we hear it?" Niall was giggling, as if he knows what I'm about to spill.

"How about Naomi? I mean, I know it's lame but.."

"Naomi's not bad." Demi said, caressing her belly, "I think she liked it. She just kicked."

"We'll talk about the name later, okay?" Niall kissed Demi's forehead, "How about we start grilling those steaks? I'm sure Victoria will be here any moment."

We set up the grill as the kids play at the sandbox.

I am very certain that in any minute, Victoria and her mom will arrive, and I am excited about the gown that she bought.

"They are here!"

I looked back and saw my future wife, in her usual pants and shirt, but God, she's still the most beautiful ever. She walked up to me and kissed my cheek,

"Hi babe." She smiled.

"Hi." I kissed her forehead, "How was the gown?"

"It was good. It's not really fancy but it's elegant."

I leaned to her ear and whispered, "Make sure that the dress is easy to rip during the honeymoon, okay?"

She giggled and gently slapped my arm, "You're silly."

"I know." I pulled her towards me and kissed her lightly.

Everything is falling into its right place, us being happy, with my wife, kids and friends, I couldn't ask for more.

Just when Victoria started to squirm, "What the fuck is that fucking smell?!" Then she started to gag, and it made my heart beat faster.

I panned to Niall, Louis and Liam, and they are all smiling and they look excited.

I stared at Victoria, "Oh dear heavens, I love you so much, Victoria. You made my day better."

Then I kissed her again. I'm just thankful she didn't threw up.

✨✨✨

HI! SORRY! I've been gone for Idk, 3 months? I've been busy with work so I had less time to update. But anyways, I'm effin' back and the next update would be the last chapter. I'm excited tbh because I can start a new one again. ☺️