I - Twenty Four

Things are about to get messier here. If you know what I mean. 🙊

Victoria's Point of View

It was 10 weeks since I last talked to Harry. Whenever I open my television, it will always come to the headlines that Harry and Kendall are spotted dating and kissing. I know that this is all for show but I have no right to speak about it. It seems that Harry is now serious about Kendall, which is okay because he deserves to be happy and at least, he's not roaming aroung fûcking other girls.

"Victoria. It's time." Mom's voice gave me the spine chilling anouncement. I'm here at the hospital and this is the day to have another session of aspirin for my bloodclot. Obviously, this bloodclot wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him- yet I never blamed him for it.

"I'm coming." I murmurred. I slipped my hand on my jacket and entered my mom's clinic. The room smells like mint- which I liked. I think mom did this on purpose because she knows that I love the smell of mint.

"Sit here." Mom patted the white cushion. "This will not hurt, baby. This will be the last time." I nodded and took a sit on the cushion. Mom took out an injection- which I think is 3 cc, filled with the apirin needed for the bloodclot. She damped a cotton ball with the alcohol and rubbed it against my skin. She let it dry for a few seconds, "Take a deep breath, honey." I inhaled and felt the needle penetrated my skin. "It's done."

"Thanks mom." I said.

"You're welcome. Do you want me to take you home?" Mom offered.

"No, it's fine mom. I brought my car with me."

"Okay, Vic. Be careful, okay? Call me when you get home." I nodded and exited the room. The only way to the exit is by passing by the waiting room- unfortunately, the television was turned on and, guess what. Harry and Kendall again. I sighed and lowered my head, I can't see this again. I passed by the waiting area hurriedly when I felt someone held my arm.

"What the-"

"Victoria? What are you doing here?" I wanted to nudge when I saw him.

"Pierson?" I weakily said, "Why are you here?"

"I- I- I work here. As a nurse." He said and it made my burrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"Since when did you become a nurse, Pierson?" I crossed my arms against my chest. I merely saw his name plate pinned on his scrub suit. Pierson Fode, RN.

Pierson looked at me and took a step closer, "Since we broke up." He whispered against my ear. "Since I know that you're always in trouble, I figured that I can be close again to you if I make myself work in a hospital, especially where your mom works in."

"Leave me alone." I said in disgust, "You are really creeping me out. We are done." I stepped back and run away from him. All I wanted was to get out of here. I hate seeing Pierson- he's such a jerk. I know he saved my life but that doesn't change the fact that he's the reason why I have nudes spread all over the net.

"I won't leave you!" He screamed. I covered both my ears as I quickly run away. He's insane. I only wanted one. I only wanted Harry fücking Styles, but he's happy with someone else and I don't wanna destroy whatever they have. But fück it, I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialled his number, my hands were shaking that my phone almost trembled from my finger tips. I held my phone against my ear. Few rings were heared and I smiled when I his voice suddenly answers.

"Hello?" He answered like he just woke up.

"Harry.." I breathed. "Are you with her?" My voice is shaking.

"What? No- We both knew that it's just for show right. Where are you?" He inquired. I let out a sob, "Wait, why are you crying? Are you okay?"

The truth is, I just miss him. I miss him arguing with me everyday, I miss the way he snores, the way he laughs. God knows that I've never been easy with those weeks without him. I wanted to call him, it's just that I'm scared. I'm scared that he might push me away.

"I'm not. I- I-"

"Where are you? I'm coming there." His voice sounds like he's concern. I let out a weak smile.

"Do you really wanna come? I asked.

"Jesus Christ, Victoria. I'm concerned, of course! Where are you?" I can hear him grabbing his keys and opening the door from his house. I closed my eyes as I let my mouth mumble the words.

"The place where we last talked." I said and I hung up on him. I know that he figured it out. I pulled myself inside my car as I waited for him. I rested my head on the wheel as I began humming some songs. Just to pull out the boredom in me. My eyes was about to close shut when someone tapped on my window. It revealed him- Harry.

I unlocked the door and pulled him inside. God, I'm so excited for him to be here. I crashed my lips against mine. I know that Harry was surprised from what I did but I just can't take it. My mouth covered his lower lips as he began sucking my upper lips. "Harry.." I moaned between our kisses. My hands were on his curly hair and his were on my waist.

"Sit on my lap." He said, and like a loyal puppy, I easily swifted on him. We continue kissing like we're both hungry for more. He kisses trailed on my neck and I closed my eyes, feeling every heat from his lips. "God, I missed you so much." He moaned. It made me smile for a little. Pulling his head up, I licked his earlobe. "There.. Keep on doing it." He said. Thankfully, I wore a dress and it had me easy access on grinding on him. "Victoria, oh God." He murmurred.

"I missed you too, Harry. If you only knew." Our lips attached again and I smiled. "I can't stand.."

"You can't stand what?" Harry asked as he wraps his arms on my waist, "You can't stand me seeing with Kendall?"

"No! I-" When Harry kissed me again, his tongue entered my mouth. Our tongues serves a two swords clashing with each other. We eventually ended it when Harry rested his head on my almost naked chest.

"Don't lie." He said.

"Okay. I do hate the fact that you're covering up. That.. That.. You're going out with her!" I screamed. Harry smiled at me and grabbed my chin.

"I know baby." His hot breathed on my face made me miss him more, "I just wanna let you know that.."

"What?"

"That in the past ten weeks that I'm not with you, I can't stop thinking about you. I even stalked your Twitter account, your Facebook account. All of it, just to make sure that you're okay."

"Why?"

"Because.. I like you Victoria. I just don't wanna let them ruin you. I don't like you getting hurt."

"I know. I just don't think being with you is easy." I said. I snaked my arm on his nape, "But you know what Harry? You are worth every pain."

Harry smiled at me, "I am?" I nodded, he kissed me again, this time, it's more gentle. "You're worth risking it. I don't wanna go out with her anymore. Let's just be us. Let me take you out. I'll be more proud if you say yes. Please, Victoria."

I know that our relationship will not be easy. I pulled myself and think about it. There's no harm in trying, right? The fact that Harry's infront of me, begging to be with him.

"Okay." I said. Harry was so glad that he hugged me tighter this time. I just wish that this relationship won't be a rocky road for us.