I - Six

Victoria's Point of View

"Cheers!"

It was a night to celebrate for. I won an award unexpectedly and I still can't believe that.

Ariana's resthouse is located near the beach. Thank God for the good weather. I strolled at the beach while I'm savoring my wine. The moon shines brightly as the clear waters reflect it. I sighed and decided to sit on the sand.

"Hi." A manly voice made me turned. "Why are you here?"

"Hey.. Uhm. I want some fresh air." I reasoned. The guy wearing a blue shirt and skinny jeans sat beside me. I know this guy but I can't remember his name. "I think I know you."

The guy with blonde hair and blue eye offered his hand, "I'm Hunter."

I answered, "Ah! Hunter Hayes! I'm sorry. I'm not good in visualizing things. I forget them so easily."

Hunter giggled and laid on the sand, "Look at the stars. They're like smiling back at us."

I looked up in the night sky, I smiled. "Yeah. They look happy. Like they don't have any problems at all." I took a sip of my wine.

"You think that I might be a prick but I know who you are. You're Victoria." Hunter said.

I nodded in response, "You're not a prick. Actually, thanks for accompanying me this night. It was nice having a company."

He flashes his smile on me and looked at the night sky again. "No need to thank me. It was my urge to come here. In fact, it's too crowded inside and I need an open space to breathe in."

Marimba started to play from my pouch. I reached for it and saw that Ariana is calling me. I swiped answer. "Hello?"

"Vic, where are you?" Ariana sounds worried.

"I'm at the beach, Ariana. Just needed some fresh air." I answered while I laid on the sand. The sand feels warm against my skin. Hunter didn't looked or even responded at me. Instead, he closed his eyes.

"Okay then. Just be back quickly, okay? Are you alone?" Ariana asked.

"Nope. I'm with Hunter." I quickly answered.

"Hunter?" Ariana sounded surprised, "Hunter Hayes?"

"Yeah.. Why?" My eyebrows narrowed.

"Nothing. Enjoy Victoria." I can feel that Ariana's smiling on the other line. She hung up on me.

"That's Ariana, right?" Hunter asked. He sat up and positioned himself. I nodded, "Ariana's been texting me to talk to you."

I was surprised, "I'm so sorry about that Hunter. I have no clue about what she told you and-"

Hunter cut me off, "That is totally fine. It was fun talking to you though. Perhaps we can do this again?" Hunter smiled at me.

"Okay, sure. Next time." I answered and laid again on the sand. Hunter lied next to me as we watch the stars.

Harry's Point of View

"So Harry, do you wanna get some booze?" Zayn asked me. I was currently watching a movie entitled The First Time. "What are you watching?"

"The First Time. Niall told me that this one's great." Until when Dylan O'Brien was currently obsessed with this girl, who is fortunately, Victoria Justice. My mouth formed an "O".

"So that's the reason why you wanted to watch that movie." Zayn smirked at me, "You're totally in to her."

"No!" I apprehended, "It's just I have no idea that she's in this movie and-" I quickly clicked the "X" button from my laptop, "There! I closed it, happy?"

Zayn just laughed at me, "Harry, if I were you, I'll use my time to fine out who hacked my precious accounts."

That hit me like a big truck. Speaking of hacker, I called Linda.

"Hello, Mister Styles." Linda answered.

"Linda, any updates?" I asked as I tap my finger on the desk.

"Sir, FBI tracked the IP address but they are not yet sure who is the exact hacker. We'll update you on this one sir."

"Is that all?" I asked angrily. Ghad damn it, why are they so slow? Is that hacker really powerful that even the FBI cannot track him down?

"Sir, the FBI is doing everything that they can. Don't worry. We'll catch the hacker immediately." Linda comforted me. I know that everything will never be alright especially that the hacker is still on the loose.

"Okay then. Thank you, Linda." I ended the call and laid on my bed. "Fuck." I cussed.

"What happened, mate?" Niall asked. He's still tweeting about the KCA's after party.

I turned to him. "They still haven't found the hacker."

"That's too damn bad, mate. I wonder why in all of the people, the hacker chose you." Niall opened the fridge and grab himself some soda. "Maybe the hacker is somewhat related to one of the girls that you played with. You know, their feelings and they wanna do some revenge on you." Until he chugged the soda. "That's just my hypothesis."

"I don't know but I am sure that it isn't Ariana because she's too delicate to do such things." I reasoned and removed my man bun.

"How can you be so sure? Remember this mate, a girl can be as delicate as a flower but can be ferocious as a tiger." Niall said.

"Nope. I am sure that she doesn't have anything to do with this. She loves me that much." I surely answered. "And Niall, that movie that you gave me, you gave me that copy because Victoria's in it, right?"

Niall laughed and I threw a pillow on him, "What the big deal? It's just a f$cking movie. Are you affected?"

"No." I strongly answered, "She's hot and beautiful but not my type."

"Really, let's play a bet then. If you fall in love with Victoria, you'll give me your car and if you don't, I'll give you mine." Niall challenged me as if he's really sure that I'll fall in love with her.

"Deal." I said, "I'm gonna have two cars soon, mate." I smirked.