I - Twenty Nine

Victoria's Point of View

"Are you sure about this Victoria?" Simon asked as I puffed for some air. The news really got me. It got me like I wanted to straddle my hands on Harry's neck.

"Yes. I am 100% sure, Simon." I answered, still raging from what happened. "How about the contract?"

"Be here at Modest at 10 am sharp tomorrow. You'll also meet with the boys. I shall introduce you to them as their new assistant and also for your orientation."

"Okay Simon. I'll be there tomorrow morning. Thank you." I tapped the end button on my phone and dragged my weak body to the bed.

Tears are about to fell from my eyes but I wiped them harshly and I began to laugh. "You're such a fool for believing Harry, Victoria!" I jumped from my bed and I stood infront of my mirror, "You!" I pointed my finger to the mirror, "You even let Harry get into your pants! How stupid are you! I know he's big but.. Ugh! You're disgusting! You're even talking to yourself now. You're crrazy!" I groaned and started to kick some of my pillows but then I fell out of the bed, hitting my hips. It is painful but I ignored it.

There's nothing more painful than being used.

I went to the bathroom and took a warm bath. After taking a bath, I wore my pyjamas and a shirt and plopped to my bed. My phone is even vibrating indicating that Harry's calling me but I turned off my phone.

Harry Styles is a dick. Literally.

But he's big. Ew.

Harry's Point of View

As soon as I finished my work with the fans, I hurriedly ran to the dressing room, just to kiss and hug Victoria because damn, I miss her, but when I got there, she's nowhere to find.

"Lou, where is she?!"

"Who? Victoria?" Lou asked and I nodded, "Oh. She went home about a few minutes ago. I think she's not really feeling well.."

I grasped my hair, "Okay, I'll just go to her place."

I went out of the dressing room and was stopped by the guards from the stadium, "What? Let me pass." I said but the guards stood still. "Come on lads. I really need to go. My girlfriend's-"

"Harry.. Harry.." I turned my back and saw the evil CEO of Modest, Mr. Alfred Smith. "How are you, Harry?"

"I'm fine, sir." I said.

"Anyway, Harry. Since you're done with Kendall, I need you to have this signed again." Mr. Smith held the contracts on my hands, I started to read it, "You'll pretend that you're with Suki Waterhouse. Since you're both single then I think you guys are a perfect fit."

The truth is I wanted to say no because I have Victoria in my life now.. But the management really controls my life. If they want me to change girlfriends weekly, then I needed to. I signed a damned contract on this and following their asses fot 5 years and I can do nothing about that.

I sighed and signed the contracts, I'll just explain this to Victoria later on.

"There." I gave back the contract to Mr. Smith. I didn't even bother to read it because it will always say the same thing. I wanted it to smack on his face but hey, this guy's the one giving me pounds for every performance.

"Thank you." Mrs. Smith signalled the guards to bring out something. "Call Suki."

Just as then a beautiful blonde girl appeared right in front of my eyes. She's like a goddess, but she's nothing compared to Victoria. She smiled as she walked towards me.

"Hello, Harry." She greeted and lend her hand, "Or should I say, boyfriend."

"I prefer Harry." I answered in a irritated tone.

"My, why so rude?" Suki said.

I turned my back on them and I began to walk away, just then the guards stopped me, "What? I signed the damn papers, what do you still want me to do?!" I shouted. I saw in my peripheral view, the four other boys. They looked worried about me.

"You need to show the world that you two are together now. Take her home. You'll thank me later." Mr. Smith said, like he's really annoying the fuck out of me. But I have no choice, I need to do what he said.

I grabbed Suki's hand and locked it with mine. As we went outside the stadium, the paps began going crazy, asking me about Suki. Their camera's really flashing before us and I can't even describe what I'm feeling. All I know is, I wanna be with Victoria. She's like my comfort in every way.

I opened my car door and let Suki go in. This is going to be insane.. And I'm sure Victoria's really mad at me now.

Victoria's Point of View

"Ah! You arrived!" Simon's the one who opened the door to the conference room. "Good morning."

"Yes, I did." I answered in a low tone.

"Helena, bring in some coffee." Simon demanded. Helena poured in some coffee, "Black coffee?"

"Yeah, sure." I answered. Helena gave me the coffee as I sat on the chair. I placed the coffee infront of me as I swirled the teaspoon in it.

"The boys are coming in shortly." Simon informed me and I smiled, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Wrong side of the bed." I answered and Simon smiled.

"Just remember Victoria that I didn't force you on this, okay? I just offered it to you because I wanted to help."

"I know, Simon. Thanks." I sarcastically answered. After a few moments, the door clicked and opened, revealing the five guys.

"Ah! Here they are. Good morning." Simon greeted. The four of them smiled at me but Harry's a bit shocked. "Take a seat." The five of them sat down, Zayn sat beside me, Louis on the other side while the three of them are on other side of the table.

"Why are we even here?" Harry asked.

"Excited, eh?" Simon said, "Okay. I've noticed that you guys are so close to Victoria. You even listened to her advices, critics and whatsoever. I just wanted to help both of you guys so I gave Victoria a new work."

"What?! She's an actress! She should not work under us!" Harry exclaimed but Liam managed to calm him down, "Just cut the chase!"

"Victoria will be your new personal assistant. The five of shall listen to her everytime there's a problem with your careers, and also I know that some of you guys are depressed sometimes, so you can really count on her."

I tapped my fingers on the table as I can feel Harry staring at me, "Simon. Can we just get over and sign the contracts?"

Simon nodded, "Here. Just sign this." I grabbed the contract and signed on the paper. I gave it back and Simon placed it on the table.

"There is really no rules in here, except for one." Simon said.

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

"You guys are prohibited to have an intimate relationship with her." Simon answered which made Harry go in rage.

"What?! Are you fucking kidding me?! Victoria's my girlfriend! Are you really trying to piss me off, huh?! Simon?!" Liam and Niall held him, "Don't do it, Victoria. Please." He begged me.

I stood infront of him, "I already signed, Harry. Girlfriend? The last time I checked, you have Suki Waterhouse."

"No, no. Baby. She's not real. What we have isn't real." Harry explained, tears are like swelling from his tearducts.

I wanted to hug him, I wanna tell him that everything's okay.. But Harry pushed all of my buttons and now, I'm really mad at him. I grabbed my purse and turned my back on them.

"Victoria, please.." Harry begged.

"What we had isn't real either." I answered as I pulled the door.

And then I left them. I just hope I did the right thing.