I - Thirty Four

I'm sorry for not updating. I love you.

Victoria's Point of View

I was still dumbfounded from what Zayn has said a while ago at the studio. I'm already in the car, while Valarie is peacefully sleeping on lap when Zayn got in and started the engine. He didn't spoke a single word, what I can just hear is the radio playing faintly in the background. My left hand was resting on the space beside me when I felt his hand held mine. I looked at him and I can see that he's tense.

"I'm sorry from what I have said. I should've not said that." Zayn began saying, "And Harry's Valarie's father so I promise I won't lay a single punch on him."

"It's alright. I'm just confused because.. You had this Twitter war with Louis then you suddenly threatened to kill Harry, I mean, what wrong with you?" The words were spilled from my mouth, surprised, I wanted to take it all back but I figured it's more okay to be frank. I felt his hand squeeze mine.

"I- I don't know. Shahid said that, I should cut my ties with them and-" Zayn stopped the car, "I think I just wanna go on with my life without them."

I was shocked from what he said.

"Zayn. You're just confused. I'm sure that you still love them because you've been with them for quite a long time. Just don't rush on things. Okay?"

Valarie suddenly changed her position, she's reaching for my warm touch so I took my hand from Zayn and held my daugher tighter.

"Maybe I'm just confused. I promise I won't do it again."

I nodded in response and signalled him to continue driving. After a few minutes, we're already in our home. What surprised me is, why are our lights turned on?!

"What the fuck!" Zayn hurriedly ran inside the house, I was about to follow him but, "No babe, stay there. There might be.." But Zayn stood there frozen. I immediately run towards him, Valarie still in my arms.

"Hey, what happened-" But I was shocked too.

They are here.

"Surprised?" Liam suddenly spoke. "How are you? Engaged?"

I have no idea what to speak, especially when I saw him, silently standing beside Valarie's crib, he's staring at it.

"No, we're not." Zayn answered, "How did you get in here? This house is like password locked and.."

"I seek George's help." Harry blunted, "And I demand answers Victoria." He said angrily, "Is she my daughter?!"

From that moment, I wanna tell him that she's his but I can't speak anything. I stood there frozen, Valarie still snuggled on my neck and my heart is beating rapidly.

"Answer me!" Harry's voice boomed in our house, causing Valarie to be awaken and she started crying.

"Ssshh!" I said, I shook Valarie for a bit so she can return to her sleep. I asked Zayn to get Valarie from me and place her in her room. Zayn nodded in response.

"Let's talk in the kitchen, Harry." I said and he followed me to the kitchen. I was about to go to the fridge when Harry grabbed me against his chest and hugged me tightly. "Wait Harry-"

"I missed you, Victoria. Why did you left me?" He asked me, which caused my heart to be shattered in million pieces, "Is it because of my career? Damn, I can leave the lime light if that's what you wanted. I can take good care of you and our daughter."

I pulled myself away from Harry, "No. You can't leave your career like that. I mean, Zayn already left and think about your fans. They will get hurt if you leave them like that too. And.. I don't want your future to be wasted just because I got pregnant."

Harry took my hand and squeezed it, "How was your pregnancy? Who took care of you?"

"Zayn." Harry's jaw tensed and began to walked a bit away from me.

"I should be the one who took care of you and not him."

"I just don't wanna.."

"But I wanted to! I should be the one who takes you to the doctor for your check ups! I should be the one who held your hand when you gave birth to Valarie! I should be the one taking good care of her! I should be the one loving you instead of Zayn!" He shouted, his tears began to trickle. "But you gave him the chance to have it all done for you.."

I'm lost for words. The truth is, I wanted to hug him, to kiss him and tell him that I still love him but I'm not sure if he's still feeling the same way.

"I'm sorry Harry.. I never wanted anything for this to happen." I said, I turned my back from him, "I just don't want the management to get rid of you when they found out that you got me pregnant. I can't imagine the struggle that you can go through. You almost had it all, your great fans, the fame and I just can't think of the scene that all of those will be gone in a snap because of me."

I felt his arms snaked around my waist, causing me to shiver, he placed his face on the crook of my neck, his breath is warm against my skin, "Do you still love me?"

"What?" I asked.

"Do you still love me, Victoria?" Harry asked. I placed my left hand on his curls and answered.

"I never stopped loving you, Harry."

Harry pulled himself away from me. He turned me around and crashed his lips on me.

His lips were warm and soft against mine, our lips syncing with our rhythm as he continues to kiss me. I began to moan for a little then I pulled away.

Harry's hand held my face, I was about to kiss him but his words gave me the chills.

"Then marry me."