I - Thirty Five

Harry's Point of View

Marriage isn't really my thing, the truth is, when mum and dad decided to have a divorce, I decided to not believe in tying the knot anymore.

But seeing her in front of me, still beautiful and innocent since I first saw her, knowing that she bore my child and took responsibility without my knowledge just to protect my career, makes me want to take everything in my power to have her, to hold her and to lover her.

The road for us is bit rocky, but I can make it a better journey for the three of us.

"Then marry me." I told her whilst the nervousness took over my body. I was also surprised from what I've said but I know that this is the right thing to do. I've been waiting for her answer while I held her hand. "Please, say something, Victoria."

She didn't say anything, she just stood there, her eyes on the floor, "Aren't you going to say anything?" A few minutes had passed when she finally looked at me.

"Let me think about it." She answered and took a step back, "I can't hurt Zayn."

Victoria being concerned about Zayn crushed my heart. I loved her first and I should be the one who she's concerned about, knowing that she still loves me.

"But I'm hurt too." I responded, "You've been away for a long time. I called you a bunch of times but your number wasn't reachable. You almost drove me insane thinking where the fuck are you!"

"You know that I didn't want that, Harry. I left because I love you!" Her voice is booming inside the kitchen, "I fucking love you, okay? But sometimes, it doesn't mean that I can be with you because I promised-"

"You promised yourself to Zayn. Okay." I was disappointed from what she told me. My heart turned was shattered, my knees became jello and my pulse is slowly beating.

Maybe I should stick to my prophecy of not getting married.

"No, it's not that-"

"It's fine. But I just want you to know that Valarie can use my surname and I'll provide her needs. Just promise me that I can see her whenever I'm in the city. I hope you won't take that away. After all, I'm still Valarie's father.." I weakily said, Victoria didn't budge, she just nodded her head and took her eyes on the ground, "Perhaps my daughter can provide the missing piece of me.."

I left the kitchen and found the rest of the boys and Valarie in the living room. Without any hesitation, I lifted Valarie in my arms and hugged her. Her brown curls, green eyes.. No wonder she's mine.

"She really looks like you." Niall complimented making Valarie giggle, "And also energetic like her father."

"Yeah. Too bad, her mom turned down my proposal." I kissed Valarie's forehead. Valarie stared at me and her little hands started to examine my face. "I love you, you know that?" Valarie giggled, a little saliva drooling from her mouth.

"So Vic's taking full custody of the child?" Liam asked and I nodded, "No. That can't be in that way." Victoria arrived from the kitchen whilst Liam walked to her, "Victoria, imagine Valarie's future. She'll grow up without any father to look after her."

"I'm here." Zayn said.

"Oh shut the fuck up, Zayn. You left the band then you're pretending to be Valarie's father? Are you really that pathetic?" Louis started to fume up. "If you really wanted a child, you should have asked Perrie. She has a womb too, you know? And I'm sure your balls are still working."

"I don't give a fuck, Louis. Victoria's already been with me for a long time. I was with her through all her struggles so I have the right to be with them, whether you like it or not." Zayn defended himself as he wrapped his arms around Victoria, "She's with me and Valarie."

"What is the meaning of this?"

A voice suddenly boomed from our backs, making us turn. It was Victoria's mother, "What are you doing here?!"

"Mom, nothing. Harry just wanted to see his daughter." Victoria said, pulling away from Zayn's arms, "And we talked about.."

"Shush Victoria." Mrs. Justice turned to me and held my shoulder, "Now that you're here. I think you should do what you need to do."

What she said got me confused, "What do you mean?"

"When I learned that Victoria's pregnant with Valarie, I wanted for her to do the right thing, but she's too damn scared that you might be kicked out of One Direction."

"I want my grand daughter to have a perfect family, I want her to grow with her mom and dad, and since I knew that this moment will be happening, I've came prepared." Mrs. Justice explained as she sat on the sofa, caressing Valarie's head.

"Mom? What do you mean?" Victoria asked, all of us in the room were so confused as Mrs. Justice smirked.

"You and Harry will get married. I want Valarie to be Valarie Styles." Mrs. Justice blurted as she clapped her hands, "And I want it to be perfect. Oh I've been waiting for this to come."

"No! That can't be!" Zayn interrupted, "How about me? I've been with you, Victoria. Please don't let this happen." Zayn was already begging for Victoria to answer no on this wedding, the truth is, I'm thankful because her mom arrived, making it easier for us to get married and to be with her and Valarie.

"Shush Zayn. Bring your ass up to that greasy taco. You fucking dumb." Liam defended.

"Guys, no need to be rude." I said.

Victoria's still standing in front of her mom while Zayn is still holding her hand, "What do you think, daughter?

"I.. I.."

Please say yes.

Please.

"Okay.."

Yes!

I hurriedly went to Victoria and hugged her tightly, while lightly kissing her head. "God, thankyou. I love you."

"I guess.. I love you too." She murmurred as I kissed her. "And I'm sorry. I'll try to be a good wife."

Just when the slammed shut, and we saw Zayn pushed himself in his car and drove away.

"I guess the anatogonist's gone. I bet he's going to cry his balls out to that greasy sausage."

And the rest of them laughed.

Until now, I have no idea who that sausage Louis is talking about, what matters is, I'm marrying Victoria and we'll be a family soon.