II - Three

Victoria's Point of View

The wooden door finally opened, as it reveals the red, long carpet in the aisle, ready for me to walk in. The crowd is standing, waiting for me to walk towards my future husband, Evan.

My father slowly held my arm, as I noticed that he's crying, probably tears of happiness, I think.

"Dad, why are you crying?" I asked, stopping myself from crying. The other flower girls are beginning to walk, as of the other participants, as Turning Page starts playing.

I dreamt of Turning Page as my wedding march when I get married. I even told Harry about that when we're planning our wedding, and he agreed. Telling me that the song will probably fit us, as what he had said, it's like turning another page of our life, another story to begin with...

But I was wrong, because I'm getting married to someone else.

"Oh, nothing, Victoria. I'm just happy that you're getting married.." My dad reasoned out, but I know that it's not really the reason. I know that he's really, really sad, because my dad really likes Harry, it's just that they happened to bond over anything. Harry is really a good guy and I think he treated my dad as his own. "I just wished it was Harry but.."

"Dad, let's not talk about him, it's my wedding.." I said, and I wrapped my arm around his, "Let's go dad."

It was our turn now to walk the aisle, I looked at the people waiting for me to reach the line, all of them are happy especially Valarie who just succeeded her first march, some are not, especially when I looked at the three lads sitting by the 3rd line; Liam, Louis and Niall. I invited them, because they are friends of mine and I don't want to be rude to them by not asking them to come to my wedding. Their expressions are not that good, I know that they are not filled with happiness.

Before I reached the altar, I stopped by their line and I hugged the three of them. When I hugged Liam first, my breathing hitched, knowing that this is so wrong, knowing that this wedding is not right. "Liam, I-"

"I know, you deserve to be happy.." He said, and he carefully squeezed my hand, passing it to Niall.

Niall hugged me tighter and I heard a sob. I pulled myself, "Niall, why?"

He wiped his face and shook his head, "Nothing. It's just really disappointing that this is happening, but, Victoria, Harry's a jerk and.." He continues to sob, "I'm sorry, I should be happy for you. Let's not ruin your make up, yea?"

When I looked at Louis, that's when I started to sob, I hugged him tighter and he hugged me too, "Louis, I don't-."

"Shhh. I know baby, I know you don't like what is happening." He said, I continued to sob and I can almost feel the crowd getting curious why it was getting too long for me to reach the altar, "Victoria, look at me." I looked at Louis and he gave me a faint smile, "We're so sorry about everything that Harry caused you. You're a great girl, you deserve all of these, this wedding and you're getting married to a man that truly loves you, to a man who gave himself to you and your daughter. You don't need to be sad about this. Love isn't always the answer, Victoria."

Louis grabbed his handkerchief and wiped my tears, "You know, Harry's really a good guy, it's just your situation doesn't fit each other. He may be gone but he left you with Valarie and you should be proud about that. You have a beautiful daughter who loves you. You deserve a better family. You've had enough of the heartaches."

I smiled at him, "Louis, I love Harry so much."

"I know, babe." Louis said, "But he already gave you up, you just can't love someone who doesn't want to be with you anymore. Be with someone who loves you, and that someone is Evan. Look at him.."