I - Thirty Seven

Victoria's Point of View

"You know what?"

I poked my head out as I'm changing Valarie's diapers. She's a pee person. She likes to pee that much and I was worried about her. I even brought her to the pediatrician about this but she said that, everything about Valarie's normal. It turned out that she just loves to drink large amount of liquids everyday - which is okay.

"What?" I answered, finally finishing what I'm doing.

"I should really let my family know about Valarie." Harry said, sitting on Valarie's bed. "You know, directioners."

"I think that's a great idea.." Harry opened his mouth to say something but I stopped him, "But please, break it to them gently.."

Harry creeped his way to me and snaked his long arms around my tiny waist, "Of course I will. And also, the wedding."

When Harry mentioned the word "wedding", Valarie giggled, as if she understands what Harry is saying. Harry took her from me and hugged her, "You really want me to marry mommy?" Valarie laughed in response. "Yes?"

"I think she answered." I said.

"Yeah.. You'll be Mrs. Harry Styles and she'll be Valarie Styles." I huffed as my hearts starts to beat rapidly against my chest causing Harry to worry, "Are you okay, babe?"

"Yes, I am. I was just excited." I said, "It's getting late. We should sleep, shall we sleep on the same bed?" I asked.

"Of course. You're my soon-to-be-wife and there's no worry about that." Harry answered and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll just bring Val to her room."

I brought Valarie to her room and placed her in the crib, I was adjusting the light when I noticed my little daughter's already sleeping, still sucking her pacifier. I carefully removed it and tapped Valarie for a bit to keep her from waking up. I put her her favorite blanket and kissed her forehead, "Good night little one."

When I got back to my room, I mean, our room, Harry was already tucked in the bed, using his phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Twitter. Just following some fans." He answered, "And I gave them a hint about me getting married."

Confused, "What hint?"

"I just tweeted, I do and that's all."

"Wow. So much for the hint huh?" I said, as I comb my hair and sat on the bed, " I just hope our marriage will work out."

Harry creeped beside me, "Hey. It will work out. I love you. You love me. We have Valarie."

"I know. Maybe I was just shocked." Biting my lip and Harry giggled

"I am too, but it is a good shock." Harry responded, "Come on, let's make another baby.." His statement made me hit his arm, "Ow! I'm just joking babe."

I continued to laugh as I pulled the thick blanket over me. Harry's arm automatically snaked around my torso and he nuzzled his head on me, "Good night Harry.."

"Good night Mrs. Harry Styles."

I was distracted by my phone, ringing at its loudest, predicting that it's already 6 in the morning and I need to get ready for school. When I tried to reach for Harry, he isn't here. Maybe he woke up early and decided to go to the kitchen and have something to eat.

I stood from my bed and passed by Valarie's room, when I noticed that the door is a bit open. I pushed the door open and was surprised to find Harry, sleeping on the thick, pink carpet with Valarie laying on his chest.

I gently waked Harry, "Baby, wake up."

Harry groaned for a bit and when he opened his eyes, "Hi. Good morning."

I carefully took Valarie ftom him and brought her to her crib, "Why are you here?"

"Valarie was crying last night and decided to take good care of her. She won't allow me to go back to our room so I decided to just sleep here." Harry pulled me to his chest and hugged me, "I think she knows now that I'm her dad."

"I think so too." I pushed myself away but I took Harry's hand, "Come on, let's go downstairs and have something to eat. I have 9 am classes, by the way."

Harry and I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I was about to prepare our food when Harry stopped me, "No. Just relax and I'll be the one preparing the food."

Harry was only wearing his boxers and my pink apron. When I suddenly think of Zayn. He used to be the one preparing our meals and taking good care of Valarie when I'm in school. I just really hope that Zayn's okay now and.. He's back with Perrie.

"Uhm Victoria. What is this?"

Harry showed me a piece of paper, showing the grocery list and I think, the big deal about this one is, Zayn was the one who made the list.

"Grocery list, why?" I answered as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Why does it have the column for Victoria and Zayn?" I can feel that Harry's a bit anxious.

"It's because Zayn was the one who's doing the groceries since I'm always at school, so I think he was just about to do the groceries when you came then he walked out." My statement made Harry more anxious, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."

"No. It's okay. From now on, I'll be the one doing these for you." He explained.

"Harry, you still have tours and we both know that you can't stay here much longer." I said.

"But, I can't just leave you like that, knowing that you can't eat real food then Valarie's always alone.."

"Don't worry. I'll hire a nanny. Just don't overthink, okay? Everything's alright with us." I explained and held his hand, "We're getting married in 2 days..

"Yeah. And make sure that nanny is a good person. I don't want anyone hurting my wife and daughter."

"No one will hurt us, okay? I love you."

"Okay, I love you too."

Harry leaned on me and kissed me gently, his left hand roaming on my butt, "Harry. Cut it out. I'm going to be late."

Harry laughed, "Oops sorry. My bad."

Then the both of us laughed.

-----

HI GUYS SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LONG :)