I - Ten

Harry's Point of View

"What?! Your personal assistant?!" Niall said. "The great Victoria fuhcking Justice is your personal assistant?! Are you kidding me?!"

"No, mate." I said as I chugged my beer, "I am dead serious." I pulled out the contract from my drawer and gave it to Niall. "That's my proof."

Niall took the contract and read it, "It's like a fuhcking fifty shades, mate! You've got contracts and what?!" Niall's eyes widen from what he read. "What the?! You can have sex with her whenever you want?!"

"Yep." Emphasizing the "p". "I can do whatever I wanted to do with her." I said.

"She's not your personal assistant. She's your slave! You might get arrested for rape or something." Niall explained.

"That's why I let her sign the damn contracts. I'm not stupid." I said.

"You know what. Let's just go to the venue. The show will start in 6 hours. Let's go." Niall said.

We went out the room and found Liam smooching Sophia.

"Woah. We don't mean to interrupt you guys.." I said. "There are many rooms here. Get one, Liam."

"I'm not gonna sleep with her. I just missed her damn much that's why I kissed her." Liam said. Sophie just smiled and grabbed her bag.

"I should go, Liam. Mom's calling me and I need to bring her to the hospital. General check up." Sophia said. She kissed Liam again and bid her goodbye.

"As I was saying.." Liam said as we're heading to the van. "You're the only one who's single in the group. Niall has Demi, Zayn has Perrie, Louis has Eleanor and I have Sophia. I think you should have your own girlfriend too. Too bad for Ariana.."

"Look." I said, "Ariana's too childish, ignorant and innocent. It's not love..."

"It's dove." Niall joked and the three of us laughed.

"I mean I want someone who's capable to handle me through my ups and downs." I said.

We finally arrived at the van. Zayn and Louis are already inside.

"Vas happening?!" Zayn greeted with his special accent.

"Save it!" Louis said, "Let's go! We're gonna be late."

While we're already inside the van, our driver turned on the FM radio. Niall's eyes suddenly widen when his girlfriend's on the radio.

"Someone's happy!" Zayn joked.

"I know. I love Demi." Niall said, "I'll ask her for marriage after our tour."

"What?! Are you kidding us?!" Liam said. Niall shakes his head and we yelled. "Congrats Niall! You're a full pledged man now!"

We all laughed while drinking tea. It's for relaxation of our vocal chords.

"Hey Harry, do you know that song?" Liam asked.

"The one playing?" I asked.

"Yeah." Liam said.

"Nope. Who is she?" I asked. I have no idea who she is.

"That's your future girlfriend." Niall suddenly spoke.

Liam and Niall laughed and I have no fucking idea who she is.

"You still don't get it?" Louis asked. I shook my head.

"Victoria Justice." Zayn said.

"What?! She's not my girlfriend!" I said.

"Yeah. She's Harry's personal assistant." Niall blurted. I threw a pillow on him.

"What? Are you serious?" Zayn said.

"Yep."

"Why?!" Liam asked.

It was stated in the contract that only Victoria and I will be the ones to know about the deal. And Niall because I already told him.

"Nothing. She just asked me to be my personal assistant. I think she can't resist my charms." I said.

"Charms, eh?" Zayn said, "Maybe I can hook her up with my friend."

"Who?" I asked.

"Hunter Hayes." Zayn said.