II - Fourteen

Victoria's Point of View

It's clearly impossible for me not to see Harry sneaking behind the shelves. In fact, even Evan knows that he is there.

"Your ex was clearly sneaking on you." Evan whispered as we pushed the cart along the aisle, "I think he really misses you."

I faced him and sighed, "Evan, there's no point in.."

"No, I don't have any issue on you. I just think that he needs something." He said, as he grabs a box of cereal, "Maybe he wants to see Valarie or even the twins. I don't know. I'm not forbidding him to visit us though."

"Or maybe you are jealous." I teased him, making him frown at my statement, "Evan.." He looked away from me and I pressed my forehead at his occipital, "There's no need for you to be jealous.."

But he's still quiet, "I'm your wife

But he's still quiet, "I'm your wife. You're my husband. We have our children, what more can you be more jealous of? I pledged to love and be there for you even though we had problems, but look, I'm still here. That's how much I love you."

He faced me and held my face, I smiled at him and he smiled back, "I know. I'm sorry. I just love you too much that it even hurts thinking that Harry thinks about being with you. No one should think about you, except me. I should be the one loving you, not him. You belong to me and I belong to you."

"Evan, I love you

"Evan, I love you. Okay? Let's just forget that this happened."

He kissed the tip of my nose, assuring me that everything is alright, that everything will fall into it's right place, "Okay. I love you so much."

I know at the back of my mind that Harry was watching us. I may not see him but we have a special connection, that even though I'm not looking, I know that he's near me. I don't know why or how, but ever since I conceived Valarie, that happened.

I know it's wrong that I asked for a divorce and it made me think, everyone makes their stupid mistakes. Evan may have cheated on me and it really hurt a lot, because that reminded me of the time when Harry cheated on me with Ariana. I just decided to just forget and move on, because in order for you to live in peace, you have to move on from all the pain.

◽️◽️◽️

When we arrived home, Valarie was staying at the living room, reading her books. I walked to her and hugged her from her back, "Hello, baby girl. Where are your sisters?"

Valarie smiled at me, "Upstairs! With Uncle Yuke and Cayum. They pooped!" She giggled.

Oh, so the management dismissed them early? Wow.

"Can you bring the groceries at the kitchen, babe? I just need to check on the twins." I asked Evan and he just nodded.

I went upstairs and I'm even like 20 feet away when I heard one of the twins crying, I hurriedly walk towards the room and found Calum, carrying Mia and he's carefully tapping her back.

"What happened? Why is she crying?" I held Mia from Calum and began carrying her.

"She just had her bottle and I think.... gas?" Luke answered as I began tapping Mia's back, making sure that she will burp. It wasn't long when Mia released her gas.

"Okay, that will do." I returned Mia back to Calum, "Can you two watch the twins for me? I'll just prepare our dinner and I know the two other guys will be here any minute."

"Actually.." Luke began, "Michael won't be here for tonight." Still carrying Lia in his long arms, "I believe he is going to spend the night at Crystal's."

"Oh. Okay.." I answered. I left the room and went downstairs.

When I entered the kitchen, I can see Evan chopping some potatoes, preparing them for the mash. "So you cook now?" I teased him.

"Of course, I cook.." I glared at him, "Only mashed potatoes though." I laughed and grabbed the steak from the bag, "We're going to have steak?" He asked.

That's when I felt like I can't breathe, like I'm gasping for air and my chest is hurting really bad. I tried to speak but I can't, making the dish that I'm holding fall off my hand.

Someone's Point of View

Victoria suddenly can't breathe, her chest's aching, causing the dish to break on the concrete, as well as her body falling.

"Victoria! Oh my god!" Evan hurried rushed to his wife, "Victoria!" Evan hurriedly grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialled 911.

Luke and Calum heard what's happening downstairs, as they ran to the kitchen. They saw Victoria lying on the floor and can't breathe. They rushed to Victoria, trying to make her comfortable but Victoria's already turning blue from her lack of oxygen.

"Evan! There's no time for 911! We need to bring her to the hospital now or she'll die! She can't breathe for fuck's sake!" Luke shouted.

Evan nodded, still shaking from what is happening. He evetually carried Victoria to the car. Luke volunteered to drive as he knows that Evan is too shocked from what happened.

Calum stayed at the house to watch over the kids. Valarie had no idea what her mommy is going through.

"Victoria, relax, please baby. We will get you to the hospital." Evan said, holding his hand and he noticed that Victoria is sweating loads, "Oh my god, you're having a heart attack! Luke hurry up! She's having a heart attack!"

Luke stomped on the gas, causing the car to ran faster, making sure that he will get there in any minute, but when they finally saw the hospital, Victoria suddenly stopped breathing, losing her grip on Evan's hands.