I - Thirty Eight

Hi guys! I'm so effin' sorry for not updating for a loooooong time. So I recently passed all my subjects and my thesis and now, I'm currently doing my internship! Yeah? :) so if you guys were wondering what the fvck am I doing in my life, I'm currently a medical technology intern for like.. 6 months I think. So yeah, I had a spare time now because I just came home from my ob-gyne to check my you know. So here's the update. :)

Victoria's Point of View

Trending at no.1 spot worldwide, #HarryIsGettingMarried

I clicked the hashtag and there were mixed feedbacks about our upcoming marriage, though there are more positive feedbacks about it.

And yes, my notifications are bombarded. My followers were 15.5 million from 9.2 million.

And now I'm wondering what Harry tweeted about the marriage, so I went to his profile and I smiled, fuck.

Harry Styles. <picture at the top> Thank you for everything, Victoria. Especially for giving me Valarie. I love you. Marry me? @VictoriaJustice

Knowing that the only boundary between us now is the distance of 10 kms, I tweeted back.

Victoria Justice @Harry_Styles Of course, I love you too. How's Valarie now? :)

And with that, my notifications went crazy again. Most of them congratulating me about the said proposal. I was scrolling the notifications when I came across Gemma, Harry's sister.

Gemma Anne Styles @VictoriaJustice Congratulations. I never knew that my brother's a serious lover now ;)

With that, I clicked on her profile and I dmed her.

Victoria Justice: Hey Gems. I'm so sorry if I haven't told your family about the wedding and also about Valarie. I know you have the right to know about it.

Gemma Anne Styles: No biggie, Vic. Harry already told us and guess what? Mum's excited to see her grand daughter. What's her full name anyways? Just Valarie?

Victoria Justice: Valarie Edelle Justice but since I'm going to marry Harry, it'll be changed to Styles.

Gemma Anne Styles: Sweet! We should meet up and plan the wedding. I mean buy your wedding gown and stuff.

Victoria Justice: Sure! But the wedding's in 2 days..

Gemma Anne Styles: Mum and your mum talked about it and we decided to move it to 28th of December. We want it to be held in Paris, you know, city of light and love.

Victoria Justice: That's a good idea. I mean more time to prepare.

Gemma Anne Styles: Yep! This will be the wedding of the year for sure. Hey, I should go. I'll just call you later. Take care!

Victoria Justice: Okay, thank you. Take care! :)

I pressed the lock button of my phone and continue reading my Immunology book. I have exams later so I really need to scan this book. My phone vibrated after a sudden then grabbed it. I smiled because Harry just sent me a video of him singing Little Things to Valarie. I replied,

I'm in love with you.

Harry's Point of View

I'm in love with you.

Victoria replied to my video and it gave me the reason to smile more. In fact, my daughter already gave me the reason to smile, hence, my wife enhanced it.

"Mum just replied to me, you know that, babycakes?" I told Valarie and she giggled a lot, "You're so cute you know, I love you." I kissed her tiny nose which made her giggle more.

I carried her and placed her inside her pink crib. She was kicking her legs and playing with her pacifier. She looks like my sister, Gemma.

I sat at the couch and grabbed my phone from my pocket. In all of the relationships that I had, Victoria's photo is the only one that I made as my lockscreen.

I opened my Twitter account and tweeted a photo of Valarie's crib.

I really think it's time for the world to know how proud I am to have my own family now. I don't give a fuck about the management now as long as I have Victoria and Valarie now in my life.

My phone suddenly began ringing, indicating that Simon is calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Harry. How's the family?"

"Great. I mean, I have never been so happy in my life now."

"That's good to hear, anyways, Harry. Regarding the management.."

Here it is.

"The management won't terminate you, knowing that you're marrying Victoria but they have a condition."

"What is it again?" I asked, I'm a bit nervous because the management has the power to destroy everything with the use of those conditions.

"They wanted to manage Victoria." Simon said.

"What?! No! That can't be. She's still under Richard Dela Font, you can't do that!" I argued.

"I know but the management already bought her contract from them, I'm afraid Victoria's under Modest now. I tried to save her but she's already in. I'm sorry Harry."

Without any argument, I hung up on them. How could Modest be so cruel about my life?! Why don't they just leave my family alone?

Our life now is peaceful, Victoria continuing medicine, me taking a break from the tour while taking care of our daughter and now the management barges in and took Victoria's freedom away from her.

Why do they need to do this? Don't they understand that she just wanted to be a doctor instead of being an actress?

I have to do something about this for the sake of my family.