I- Thirty Nine

Hello my beloved readers! I'm so sorry for not updating for a loooong time. I just graduated and yup, currently unemployed! Haha. I'm currently enjoying my summer vacation and I'm kinda preparing for my upcoming review this June, yup, for board exams. Ugh!

Harry's Point of View

I called Victoria right after receiving Simon's call. No, I'm not selling Victoria just because she's going to be my future wife. I was shaking when I dialled her number, causing me to drop the glass of water that I'm holding, it crashed on the wooden floor, making Valarie cry.

I quickly held her on my left arm while I'm holding my phone on the right, "Hush Valarie. I'm sorry. Don't cry.."

I left the broken glass pieces on the floor, I don't care about it anymore, I just wanted to make sure that Victoria will know about this.

After a few rings, there's an answer on the other line.

"Hello?"

"Victoria, where are you?" I asked her.

"I'm still at school. Why? Is there something wrong, Harry?" She asked, I can hear her closing her books.

"Simon said that Modest bought your contract. You're under their management now." I carefully told her because I know that she'll get mad.

"What?! What the fuck?!" She almost screamed, "They can't do that without my fucking consent! I already quitted my career because I wanted to focus on Valarie and that fucking company of yours is buying me? What the fuck!"

"Relax, Vicky. I'm going to fix this, I put you into this." I told her.

"No, Harry. We're going to fix this. I'm your wife and I won't let you face this problem alone." She told me, I smiled when she said that she's my wife.

"I know, just relax, okay? I'm going to call the boys about this matter. I wanted to know if they are aware about this."

"I'm sure the boys have no fcking idea about this." Victoria said, "Harry, I gotta go. My professor is already here. I love you." Victoria hung up on me, not giving me the chance to tell her that I love her too.

I decided to give Liam a call, but he is not answering, so instead, I called Louis.

"Hiya mate!" It wasn't Louis, it's Niall.

"Niall. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, Harry."

"Did you know about Modest buying Victoria's contract?"

"What contract? Buying? No!" Niall said, I know that he's lying.

"You're a terrible liar, Niall." I told him, "When did you learned about this?"

"I'll put it on speaker mode." Niall said. "We actually knew this from the start, that since you didn't follow the rules, the management decided to manage both of you, we wanted to stop them but the management can get what it wanted."

"Yeah. Modest just wants more fcking money." I answered.

"But we found a solution.." Liam suddenly spoke.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Well, we made this decision because we're thinking about Valarie. We want her to be with you and Victoria peacefully." Liam explained, "We wanted you to be with your daughter without any obstructions, so we decided.."

"Decided on what?" There's a long pause. "On what, Liam?"

"We decided to go on hiatus.." Liam said. It shocked me because going on a hiatus is like the synonym of disbanding.

"Are you saying that we're gonna disband?"

"Not that we're going to disband, since Modest is having their big shares on us, we decided to threat them, that if they still buy Victoria's contract, we're going to have a long break, for like 5 year? It means that they won't be having a lot of sales for 5 years." Liam discussed, "It's not that we hold such sales but, come on, Modest is having a big catchings on us."

"You don't have to do this for us, you know." I said, "But I like that idea, I don't want my daughter to grow up without the proper attention." I told them, "Sometimes, I wanted to quit One Direction too."

I expect them to stop me but Louis finally said something, "If it is for your family's sake, then do it. We'll gonna disband and go on our ways. I admit that I'm tired with all this fame and bullshits."

"Yeah, One Direction wouldn't be One Direction without you, Harry. So we'll just disband." Liam said, "We're not mad, we just wanted Valarie to be happy, we already done a huge part for Modest, it's time to give our time to ourselves and families."

"How about the tour?"

"Well, we're not assholes like Zayn so we'll finish the tour first before we disband." Louis said, "Fuck, I'm so happy about this, I'm so tired about the rumors and shit."

"I know!" Niall agreed.

It's like a big needle was pulled out of my chest, knowing that Victoria, Valarie and I can live peacefully. I'm thankful for this crazy lads because they wanted to protect my daughter. "Guys, thank you. Thank you for everything."

"Harry, we're a family here and family won't let each other down." Liam said. Valarie cries again and I think that she's hungry. "Don't let my goddaughter get hungry!"

"Okay okay! I'll call you guys later, I'll just feed her." I hung on the phone and smiled as I make her her bottled milk. After making the milk, I gave it to her and she feeds herself. I held her in my arms and carefully hugged her tightly, "I love you." I whispered and kissed her forehead, which made her giggle.

I grabbed my phone and texted Victoria,

Case closed. You're a free woman now. ;)

I sat on the couch and smiled again, I look at my daughter and there's another reason for me to smile all over again.