I - Two

"George?" I started calling his name upon arrival at the studio, "George, are you here?"

"I'm here at the control room, Vic!" George answered. I went to the control room while holding my mason jar. I know I'm voracious but, I just love food.

"Hey George."

"Oh hey Vic. Whaddup?" George greeted as he's fixing the computer system. He's the known genious for hacks and stuffs. He can even send a virus to destroy a company, but he's decent so he won't do such stupid stuff like that.

"I need you to do something for me." I said. I sat at the chair and placed my bag on the table. I smiled at him. "Something to hack."

George turned his chair in front of me, "Something to hack?"

"Yes. You know that Ariana is my bestfriend." George nodded. "Her account was hacked or I mean stolen by his douch ex boyfriend."

"You mean, Harry Styles from One Direction?" George asked and I nodded.

"Unfortunately, Harry was such a pain in the ass so he stole Ari's accounts and I need you to retrieve those accounts for me." I explained.

"Would that be all? That's easy." George turned his chair towards his computer and started hacking Ariana's accounts. "Do you like me to hack Harry's accounts as well? So you know, revenge."

"No. That won't be necessary. I don't want any accusations against us. Just retrieve Ari's accounts then we're good." I answered.

"Okay then. Her accounts are back now. Just tell her to put these temporary passwords and just let her change her passwords." He gave me a piece of paper, "and also, tell Ariana to never let her boyfriend know her accounts. It's like giving your other lung to another worthless human being."

"Yeah. I'll let her know." I smiled at George, "Thanks a lot for this. I owe you one."

"You're welcome, Vic. Oh by the way. I hacked Harry Styles' account. In case you wanna get revenge, here's the USB. Just plug it in then you can do whatever you want with his accounts."

"George! I don't want this!" I exclaimed.

"That can come in handy, Victoria. That hacking system is totally undetectable. You can do a revenge on him in case the playboy did something to Ariana again." George explained, "For example, on his Twitter account."

George plugged the USB on his computer and viola, the screen shows all of Harry's accounts. He clicked Twitter.

"What shall we tweet for him?" George said in a teasing voice. "Oh. I know. There are rumors about him liking Louis."

George tweeted on Harry's account.

@Harry_Styles Larry

I literally laughed at what George tweeted, after a few seconds, the tweet got 150,000 retweets, 200,000 favorites and still counting.

"You should delete that, George. It will cause a havoc on Harry's career." I said.

"Okay then." George deleted the tweet from the account. "So you now know what you can do with this. Literally, you have Harry's career in your hands now. Goodluck." George smiled.

"Okay, but I will never use this.. Or not." I slipped the USB on my bag.

"You never know what can happen. If he does something bullshiit again, you can destroy him in a snap."

After George gave me the USB, I felt guilty. I have no right to hack someone like that. So when I got home, I placed the USB on my secret wall hole.

"This will just be a secret. Nothing will be done." I said. I grabbed my phone and called Ariana.

"Hey, Ari. I got your accounts back!" I joyfully said.

But all I can hear is Ariana sobbing.

"What happened again, Ariana?"

"Vic.. I'm.. Oh." Ariana broke into tears.

"What is it?!"

"Harry's with Nadine and I can't.. It hurts.." Ariana said on the other line.

"Damn it, Ariana. You can go through this. Harry's a piece of trash." I said. I stared at the wall hole that I made. Damn you Harry, I might use my forsaken powers against you.

"Harry even dissed me at the awarding party. Oh shit, Victoria. How can he just get over me like that?" My bestfriend's crying big time and I can't contain this. I can just let my bestfriend be dumped like that.

"Because Harry is a trash and a piece of shit. He doesn't know the meaning of love. Don't worry, Ariana. I got you."

"What do you mean? Here he goes again, smooching Nadine. I'm helpless, and I know that he know I'm watching."

Without having second thoughts, I grabbed the USB from the wall hole and plugged it in my laptop. I waited for a few seconds for the program to appear. I pressed Harry's Twitter and I typed,

@Harry_Styles I love big cocks yumyum

"Don't worry Ariana. We're taking him down." Then pressing the tweet button. "Harry's messing with the wrong girl." I said.