Alternate Ending

It's because I'm not satisfied with my previous ending. Hehe. (:

Victoria's Point of View

"Come on, V! Wake up! It's your wedding daaay!"

I was startled with that annoying high bitchy voice and I struggle to get up. I looked at the clock and it's only 7am. My wedding's not until 5pm! Can't a bride get her beauty rest on her last day of being a maiden?

"Ashton! You annoying little shit! Can't I get a freaking rest?" I'm still scratching my head while standing at the end of the stairs, "I just had my licensure exam yesterday, please.." and I yawned while the four of them are screaming like kids.

If you are wondering why I'm with the four freaking guys of 5 seconds of summer, it's because, they reasoned that they wanted to come to the wedding so they told their management to not have any tours or meetings or whatever within this week so they can stay here. In fact, it's also good because I'm only staying here alone. Valarie's at my parents' house and Harry's at his own house. You know, since he's still a bachelor and he can afford his own freaking palace.

"Come on, V. We just want your fluffy pancakes, while I spread that yummy butter on it. Ugh.." The three other boys looked at Ashton and Calum starts laughing, "What?"

"That doesn't sound so good, Ash." Michael stated, "Sounds very sexual."

"You're a dick." Ashton said to Michael and they started rumbling again.

"Okay okay, settle down, kids. I'll cook even though you ruined my sleep." I said in a grumpy voice, "As long as you guys wash the dishes."

"Well, that's Ashton's fault?" Luke said, frowning.

"You're so lazy. Don't attempt to eat, Lucas."

"I'm just joking, you cutie." He pinched my cheek very hard and I pushed him playfully. "Give me a kiss." And he started pouting his lips. It's not romantically pouting, but you know, the usual play time.

"I'll kick your balls, Hemmings. You're messing with a woman who's about to get married in a few hours." I said and he started to giggle, while hugging his penguin. Such a dork. That's the penguin that I gave him when they debuted their latest album.

So the lads decided to hang out in the kitchen while I, cook their breakfast. Michael is also a sweetheart because he decided to make some fresh orange juice and he knows that I love a glass of fresh juice in the morning. Calum helped me chopped some onions for the omelet even though they made him teary and Luke, of course, he set the table, while their new album's playing softly in the background.

After finishing 13 pieces of pancakes; three for them each and one for me, we then started to eat. And some banana too.

The boys are clearly enjoying their cooked meal, and they're laughing and talking about the previous encounters that they had during the tour. I looked outside and the weather is perfect. I sighed and realized that what's happening in my life right now is clearly just... perfect.

"Remember when Calum dumped himself on the trash and we beat the shit out of it? He was almost crying when he got out!" Ashton stated and we started laughing.

"You're an asshole, it's irritating to the ears, you know." Calum said, trying to cover up his "crying" self.

My phone began ringing and saw the name of the guy that took my heart with him... Harry Edward Styles. It was Facetime by the way. I swiped answer.

"Hi love." Harry greeted. It looks like he just woke up and he's having his cup of tea. His hair is still kinda messy but I love it.

And I was just smiling, smiling like a crazy little freak trying to hide his crush on someone.