I - Forty

Hi. Sorry. Took so long to update. Here it goes.

Victoria's Point of View

"That's all for today, class. Don't forget your homeworks."

I closed my laptop and fixed my things to be put inside my bag.

"Hey, Vic. Do you wanna hangout?" Stephanie asked.

I shook my head, "Maybe some other time?" I smiled hesitantly.

"Oh. Okay. Is it because of Valarie?" She asked, taking a seat on my desk.

"Yeah. It feels like years when I don't get to see her." I said.

"Okay. Just get home safely and regards to Harry. Tell him that my younger sister loves him. Very much." She said. I nodded my head and waved goodbye to my friends.

I head to the parking lot and inserted my keys to my car. I pulled the door lock and I was about to push myself in when someone called my name.

"Victoria!"

I looked behind me and saw Pierson running after me. I cursed under my breathe, "What do you want?"

"I just wanted to tell that I'm sorry." He was standing infront of me, pleading for forgiveness but I am not in the mood to talk to him. I'm still angry at him for what he had done but a bit thankful for saving my life.

"Okay. You're forgiven. Can you just let me go, now? I need to see my daughter." I said.

"Oh. The famous Valarie Styles." He smirked, "I bet Harry's just forced to tale responsibility of the child."

With that, I faced him, my jaw's tensed and I'm just controlling myself from punching this douchebag.

"In fact, no. Harry's been a great father to my daughter, who happens to be my fiancé now. So please, don't ever go near me or anyone in my family before I sue you, you prick."

I opened my car door and pushed myself in and closed the door. Pierson didn't said something, he's just standing there, and I bet something's really going on in his mind but I don't give a fuck.

I started the engine and head on my way.

When I opened our door, Harry immediately run towards me and kissed me on my lips. I kissed him back and his hand's slightly crawling inside my shirt.

"Harry.. Wait.." I murmurred between our kisses.

"Hmmm?" He said while he's still kissing me passionately and he noticed that I'm not kissing him back anymore so he pulled away.

"My books are heavy, you know." I said.

"Oh. I'm sorry. Here, let me help." Harry grabbed my books and my bag. "Damn babe. How can you manage to carry these?"

"I don't know." I laughed, "I'm wonderwoman." I closed the door behind me and locked it.

Harry brought my things upstairs and I noticed my little angel asleep on our sofa. I leaned on her for a kiss on her forehead. I noticed that she's growing really fast and she resembles Harry now. Her brown curls, her cute nose, red lips. There's no denying that she's Harry's.

"She's a fast sleeper." Harry said and he sat on the sofa. "And she talks, a lot. I'm sure she didn't inherit it from me because I'm a quiet kid back then."

"Then I think she inherited it from me." I said.

Harry pulled me against him and I noticed that he has a hard on.

"Harry, why is it.. You know..?"

"Why am I hard? It stood up when I saw you." He said. He twirled me so that I can face him. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, babe." I said and I leaned on him for a kiss.

He kissed me back and again, his hand crawled under my shirt. He signalled me to open my mouth more so that his tongue is on me now. I held his jaw and the kiss became more intense.

"Do you want this?" Harry asked as he kisses me deeply.

The fact that he already gave me a beautiful daughter, that he already proposed to me to be his wife and that I'm in love with him, hell yes. I want him now inside me.

"Yes, I want you." I answered. Harry didn't wasted any second. He positioned his hand on my thigh signalling me to jump on him so he can carry me. He placed me on our kitchen island and we continued to kiss.

I swear, I can feel something wet down there. Oh shit, I'm wearing a skirt. Great.

Harry tried to remove his shirt, "Let me." I said and he quickly thrown it away to the floor. "Fuck." I cussed. His perfect toned body give me more motivation to make love to him.

He removed my shirt and skirt, revealing that we're both in our undies right now.

"Baby, I want to taste every inch of you." He said, making me lay down on our kitchen island. He started to kiss my neck down to my chest, making me moan.

"Fuck, Harry." I said.

"I will fuck you soon. Patience is a virtue, my love." He answered and continued to suck my skin on my neck. I'm sure he's giving me love marks now.

He carefully cupped my breast out of my bra, exposing my breast to him. He licked his lips and he began sucking it.

I moaned a bit louder but not enough for Valarie to wake up.

I held his curls and my back arched in pleasure. He sucked my nipples instensely like there's no tomorrow.

"You taste so good." He said. His kissed crawled down my stomach, kissing them tenderly as he reached my abdomen. "As much as you knickers look expensive, I prefer them to be removed." He pulled my knickers down and threw it on the floor.

I closed my thighs as I feel shy about it.

"Why baby? Are you shy about yourself? Harry asked and I nod, "Don't be baby. You're beautiful. Okay? Just relax."

He carefully held my thighs, exposing my core. He leaned on and I felt his tongue twirling on me.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

Suddenly, I heard Valarie crying from the living room.

I hurriedly wear my clothes and carried Valarie. She's already red from crying. "Shhh. I'm sorry baby." I kissed her forehead and she's slowly drifting again from her sleep.

Harry returned to the living room and stood beside me, "I guess it's not the perfect time for us to have our second child."

"Oh shush. Valarie's asleep now. We don't wanna wake her up again." I said.

Harry plopped himself on the couch, "That made me soft, damn."

"Well. We'll make it hard again later night." I answered.

"You will? Well, I gotta play lullaby songs so that Valarie won't hear you scream." He smirked.

Guess I'm up later night. Damn, I have homeworks.

*
I know my writing sucks but I tried. Lol.