II - Five

^ The video above is the best video that I ever watched in Youtube. Haha.

Harry's Point of View

Wow, I didn't knew that Evan is a complete dick. Literally.

"I'm really sorry, Vic. This is such an unexpected call, but I really need to go."

Evan, ladies and gentleman, in the middle of their almost honeymoon, decided to take the call for the casts of American Horror Story. I know that this is an emergency call for the casts but seriously? Who would ditch their wife for the sake of his god damn job? Yeah, that's Evan.

And why are we here at their honeymoon? It's because Victoria called Liam saying that she needs a ride home, and the five of us, came here. Zayn is still a friend after all so he came.

"I understand, you should go." Victoria is still Victoria. She's still the most forgiving person ever. She just smiled weakly at him and caressed his face, "Be careful on your way there." Smiling faintly.

Evan nodded and kissed her forehead, "I will babe, I'll call you when I get there." Evan lifted her chin and faced it to him, smiling at her, "I love you."

"I love you too." She responded.

I knew the moment Evan walked out of the door, Victoria's just trying her best to show that she's okay.. But we all know that she isn't. She just dropped her face towards the floor, fidgeting her fingers.

Victoria was left here in her room, with Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn and I. We are all worried about her, besides knowing that she's all too broken up to speak a word.

"Vic, are you okay?" Zayn asked.

"Yep." She looked up, smiling but I know it's forced, "Why wouldn't I?"

"Of course you are!" Louis sarcastically said, "You should be happy that your husband just left you for his fucking work instead of your honeymoon night. That's really sweet for him to do, am I right?"

Victoria's eyes are becoming watery, I signaled Louis to stop because I know that in any moment now, she can burst into tears.

I don't know why the world is so cruel towards her. Crying had became her usual hobby and that's not good.

"It's his work, I know that he was really waiting for their call ever since and I know that he won't be coming back in a few months, I think." Victoria said. "I'll just get used to it, I know I will. My time will be consumed by medschool anyways."

"Wow, Vic. I don't know what to say." Liam said, "I know this is not my right place to say this but you're just too good for someone to just ditch you like that. For fuck's sake, it's your honeymoon and you two just got married! He could just leave tomorrow, you know?"

She just smirked at me and answered,

"At least he ditched me for his work and not for another girl."

Liam, Niall and Louis glared at me, and Zayn? He really has no idea what's happening.

Liam coughed forcefully.

Niall pulled out his phone and pretended that his fiancée, Demi, texted him.

Louis just stood there, tensed, and he's still glaring at me, for that apparent reason.

And me? I just stood there, realizing all the bad things that I have done towards her as I remove my gaze on her.

"Is there something that I don't know?" Zayn asked, looking at the five of us.

"Nothing." I answered, "I think it's.."

Victoria cut me off and removed her veil, "Can someone unzip the back of this dress? I need to change."