I - Thirty

Victoria's Point of View

"Okay! All set! In 3.. 2.. 1..!" The floor manager, Jeanette shouted, indicates that the five boys will start their show. They stepped on the elevator and it brought them up to the stage, after a few seconds, I can hear the crowd going crazy again.

It's been 2 weeks since I was assigned as the personal assistant of these five boys. It was a bit easy work to do but, I'm not allowed to expose my work to the public. Whenever the paps ask why I'm with One Direction? I'll simple just tell them that I'm Harry's bestfriend and I'm on a break, what would you expect?

I carefully placed bottles of water to the entrace of the stage, it should be not cold because it will irritate the tired throat of the boys. Also put some white, clean towels. After doing so, I plopped on the sofa then scrolled through my Twitter. I smiled as I clicked my mentions, my fans are tweeting me that they miss me and they do support whatever I'm doing. On the other side, some of One Direction's fans are calling me a whore for being with the boys for a long time. I just ignored them and focused more on my fans. If they only knew what I was into. (AN: This is just a story, I know Directioners are the sweetest fandom ever.)

I scrolled through my timeline when I smelled a peach. Yes, a fucking peach. My mouth is becoming watery and I just want some peach now. "Lou?" Lou turned around, "Is there a peach here?"

"Peach? Wait, let me check the fridge." Lou answered. She opened the fridge and searched for it, "Are you sure about the peach because I can't find any of it here."

"I don't know but it do smell like peach." I answered. "I really want some of it, now."

I feel like I'm really giddy if I can't eat a single peach now. I just want it and I should have it.

"Are you kidding me." Lou suddenly stood and gave me a can. "Here are the peaches." She gave me peaches.. In can. "How can you smell canned peaches, Victoria?"

"I.. I don't know. Cravings?" I worriedly said. Lou stared at me with her eyebrows narrowed. She crossed both of her arms against her chest.

"Are you pregnant?" Lou dropped the bomb.

"What? No!" I hesistantly answered, "Silly. I'm on my period and.." I smiled and my lips are trembling.

"You're a terrible liar." Lou looked at me and walked away.

After a few minutes, Lou returned with a box. Pregnancy test kit.

"There. Test it. Just to be sure." Lou suggested, "Don't worry. I won't tell a soul whatever the result will be."

It was actually a relief for having Lou around. She's like my mom on the go. I took the PT and walked towards the toilet. I sat on the toilet and placed a small, clean cup near my urethra, until I wait my pee. I dropped a few urine on the circle in the PT and waited for the result.

"Shit."

Harry's Point of View

Liam and the other three boys had a little chit chat with the crowd. I feel like I needed to pee that's why I went backstage for the toilet. The toilet was locked unfortunately.

"Harry, you can use the other one." Lou said. I went to the other toilet and saw Victoria went out the locked cubicle. She looks worried and looks like she's holding something in her hand. I decided to just let it go and do my business.

Victoria's Point of View

My mind is blanked right now. I'm not ready to become a mom yet and I don't want them to know, especially that I'm carrying my child.. Harry's child.

I know that Lou will make me hand her over the pregnancy test so what I did in order to cover it up, I dried up the pregnancy and slid it inside my backpocket. I opened another pregnancy test kik and dropped water instead of my urine. There, negative.

I took a deep breath and opened the door. Lou is waiting for me and she eventually took me into her arms.

"What's the result?" She whispered.

I handed her the pregnancy test.

"Negative." I lied.

"Well, at least we know that you're just having cravings. Come on, let's open that canned peaches." Lou said. We walked together as Harry saw us. He smiled at Lou but eventually changed his expression when he turned his face on me.

"Hey Harry." I said.

"What?" Harry spatted which made me startle and walked back for a bit. Lou grabbed me by my arm to prevent me from falling off.

"Be nice, Harry." Lou said.

"Nice? That girl that you're talking about exchange our relationship for this work in order to have money. She's a personal assistant right? So  I'll treat her like one." Harry answered and walked away.

I chanted on my mind, don't cry don't cry.. But my tearducts began releasing some tears but I eventually wiped it off.

"Harry's really not in the mood." Lou said.

"He's right.. But he's the first to cheat so I.."

"Cheat? No. It's the management's fault. Victoria, Harry can do nothing against their orders or else, the management will sue him.. And it's a pretty bimg amount." Lou explained.

"That's total bullshit." I said.

"Yeah.. The contract can be terminated if he'll get married soon. But I guess, he's really a playboy and has no plans on getting married."

We arrived at the kitchen and I eventually grabbed the canned peaches and opened it. I began digging in. Lou sat in front of me. I've come to realize that I should say sorry to Harry.

"Should I tell him that I'm sorry?" I asked Lou and she nodded.

"You should, sweetie. Harry has a big heart and he'll understand you, for sure." I took a big chunk of peach and popped it in my mouth. "Vic, do you love Harry?"

I almost choke on my food. "What?"

"Do you love Harry?"

"I.. I don't know." I said. "I mean, I did get mad and jealous but I'm not sure if I love him." I answered as I stood and grabbed a glass of water.

Lou's phone began ringing, "Excuse me." Lou said and I nodded. She went out the room.

As I opened the fridge, I found a brown folder on top. I was so curious about it that I opened the folder.

Inside the folder was Harry's contract. I read each policy.. And my jaw dropped on the tenth policy.

10. Any unexpected child will result to your termination.

Fuck. What should I do?

Should I hide the child? Of course I'll keep my baby.

Or..

Me and my baby should hide.

I'm confused.