I - Three

Author's Note: Give me some votes please? Just to know if someone's reading my stories. Lol. It would mean a lot to me. I will update often too!

"Victoria, what did you do?" Ariana asked as I'm typing hate tweets on Harry's account. I told you, I don't want anyone messing with my bestfriend.

"Nothing.. Just playing for a bit." I smirked as I typed other tweets. I'm starting to laugh when other shippers started to reply on my tweets.

I was about to type another tweet when someone disabled Harry's account from the hacking system. "Oh. What happened?" I constantly raped the enter button to get the software working but it doesn't work. It said error. "Imma call someone. I'm gonna call you back later." I pressed the end button then called George.

"Hello George. There's a problem."

I can sense George's nervousness, "What is it?"

"Someone blocked me from hacking Harry's accounts. I'm afraid they might track us, George."

George laughed at me, "No, you silly. No one can track that hacking system that I made. Unless you admit it to them."

"But-" I said hesitantly, "What if Harry knew about this?"

"No one will know, Victoria. Chill."

Harry's Point of View

"What the fūck happened to my accounts?!" I said angrily as I stood from my seat.

"Sir, someone hacked into your accounts and I can't access them." Linda answered as she tried to log in my accounts, "Your email accounts are also hacked."

"Who the fūck will hack into my accounts? Call someone who can fix this! I need my accounts back asap!" I demanded. I called Simon. "Simon, someone hacked into my accounts. Does the management knows about this?!"

Simon cleared his throat, "Harry, the management is working on it. Your tweets are already in the news."

"What tweets?!"

"Might as well watch the news, Harry."

I switched the television on and my accounts are on the headlines, telling me that I tweeted shameful tweets about me being gay, loving cöcks and other disgusting things.

"Fûck! I'm gonna kill who tweeted these!" I said on the phone.

"Keep it chill Harry. We already called Twitter and we asked them to take down your accounts. The hacker is powerful, it wouldn't allow us to access into anything to it. Only Twitter can take good care of it, unless they clear up their system." Simon explained as I chugged my beer.

"Okay. That would be fine, I can gain my followers back immediately." I smirked, "But, I wanna know who hacked into my accounts. I want justice served. I won't let him or her get away with this."

"Of course Harry. We will do anything in our power to catch the suspect." Simon said, "Look Harry, I need to go. Little Mix's here."

"Okay. Tell them I said hi. Bye."

I laid down the bed as Linda started to type in my accounts, "Sir, Twitter already took down your accounts."

"Well, that's fast. Go create another account." I demanded.

"Okay sir." Linda said, "Sir, Twitter also send you an email, telling that they've got information about the hacker that hacked you."

"Who?!" I stood up from the bed and hurriedly went to Linda.

"Sir, they told that it was found in New York. But they can't point out directly because the hacker used a very powerful hacking system that even FBI can't destroy." Linda explained as she scrolls through the screen.

"What! Call FBI and I demand them to know who the fûck hacked my account. I want him in prison for destryong my image in the public!"

"Okay sir." Linda answered as she calls FBI.