I - Thirty Three

Hi guys! I'm sorry for updating late. I had this condition called, "writer's block" and I've been busy reviewing for my qualifying exams so..

Harry's Point of View

"Woah man. Don't make quick decisions like that." Louis argued, "We all know that you are in love with Victoria but, what if she doesn't like you anymore? What if she doesn't want her daughter to meet you? What if she's happy with Zayn now?"

Louis is right. What if.. she doesn't want me in her life anymore? What if there's a hidden reason about all of this?

"I.. I don't know. But.."

"But what? You are going to leave us like Zayn did?" Niall said, "You can't do that."

"I.. I know. I just need to see her." I said, biting my lip. I brushed my hair with my finger and turned away from them.

"Okay mate, we'll go with you." Liam said as he stood beside me, "We need to face her and Zayn. I know in any minute, you'll be throwing punches in each other's faces." I looked at him and forced a smile, "We can't let you go like that Harry. I'm sure there's a better way to solve this."

I nodded and grabbed my phone from my pocket, I dialled Victoria's number, hoping that it'll ring but I failed. I need to find a way to communicate with her.

"When's our next show?" I asked them.

"In two months, mate." Louis answered that quickly gave me an idea.

"I really need to see her." I weakily stated, falling down the couch, "I mean.. She chose to stay away from me because she's thinking of my future, she's thinking that it might ruin me. I can't imagine the pain she suffered, from the nine months pregnancy, the mausea, cravings and I should be the one taking care of her and not Zayn! This is my fault, if I haven't been hard on her, she shouldn't have left."

I can't imagine the fact that Zayn was the one who stood by her.. Who took care of her. What if, Victoria's already in love with Zayn? What if she'll choose him over me?

"Harry. Don't blame yourself. You already know what to do and we're coming with you, right? Because we all know that you're not the jerk here, it was.." Liam didn't finished his sentence.

"Zayn. Zayn's the biggest asshole. I have no fucking idea that he's that desperate for Victoria's attention that he even chose to ditch the entire tour!" Louis angrily shouted which boomed inside the room. Niall walked to him and held Louis on his shoulder.

"Mate. We can't do anything about it. It's his decision and we need to respect it. I know, you're mad and I'm mad too, but, Zayn's finally happy and.."

"No!" I interrupted Nial, "Victoria can't be happy with her because she should be with me, our baby.. All of it. I will do everything in my power just to get her back with me.."

"What do you mean everything?" Liam asked.

"I'm sure Zayn will wish that he didn't left the band.." I answered and grabbed my car keys.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked as I walked past him.

"To George."

"Who the fuck is George?" Louis answered. His hand on his hip.

"He's the one who helped Victoria. When she hacked.. Anyways. He's my only hope now." I grasped my hand around the knob and turned it, "I need to find her.. Maybe it's not too late for the both of us."

Victoria's Point of View

"That's all for today, see you again tomorrow."

I closed my laptop and packed my things in my bag. Thank goodness for another day here in the university, mainly Stanford. I picked my phone from my bag and smiled as I clicked my home button. It was Zayn with Valarie in his arms. I know it's all of a sudden but.. Zayn was the one who's been there for Valarie, for us.

I scrolled and looked for Zayn's name on my contact and list and pressed call.

After a few rings, someone answered the phone, and I know it's not Zayn. It's Shahid also know as Naughty Boy.

"Hello Vicky!" Shahid greeted me.

"Hey, NB. How are you?" I asked as I slipped my arms underneath my bag. "Where's Zayn?"

"Oh. He's changing Val's diapers. You know, she pooped." NB chuckled for a little, "Are you heading here?"

"Yes yes. In fact, I'm already walking to my car. Please tell Zayn I'll be there in 20. Please feed Valarie, it's past 3 and I know she's already hungry."

"Don't worry, we got her. See you later, Victoria."

Then the line was cut.

I headed to my car, pushed my things in and finally, myself. I started the engine and drove all the way to the studio.

A fee minutes passed and I'm already in front of the studio. I grabbed my purse and went inside. A few steps and I heard Zayn singing Let Me Love You. God, he sounds so good, but Harry sounds better..

I carefully pushed open the door, "Hi."

Zayn looked at me and said, "Hello, love." He walked to me and kissed me on my forehead, "How's the class?"

"It's totally fine. Where's Valarie?"

"Oh. Shahid brought her to the piano room. Val's a bit of a pianist, looks like she got your talent?" Zayn smiled at me and I looked at him, "Come on. Let's go."

We went to the piano room and found Valarie banging on the piano, "Woah. Hi little one." I greeted her as I grabbed her in my arms. Valarie giggle as I kissed her lips, "Mommy missed you."

"Your daughter's a pianist, I can say." Shahid said, "She keeps on pressing the keys then she'll sing to it."

"Yeah. I guess she got her father's passion." I noticed Zayn's face went blank. "Hey, don't be like that. At least you have me now." I said and Zayn smiled.

"I know babe. I won't let Harry come near you." Zayn stated as he snaked his arms around my waist.

Naughty boy laughed, "Speaking of Harry and One Direction, Louis is really starting the war with me now. He's really bitching about our photo though."

"What?! What did he said?" Zayn's voice boomed inside the room as he grabbed his phone and tweeted back Louis.

@Louis_Tomlinson remember when you had a life and stopped making bitchy comments about mine ?

"Zayn. Is that really necessary?" I said as I held his phone, still in his hand, "If there's a flaming argument between NB and Louis, you should not take sides. They're both your friends."

"But.."

"Just talk about it over the phone. Okay?" I turned to Naughty Boy, "And you, Louis didn't even mentioned your name so stop this, okay? Just don't get involved in any fights anymore."

"Okay.. I won't get involved again, but one thing's for sure. I will get involved in a fight if one thing ever happened." Zayn said which made me stare at him in confusion.

"What is it?"

"If Harry comes back for you. I will definitely kill him. That's a promise."

I stared at him in bewilderment, his words are spine chilling.