I - Four

Harry's Point of View

"Harry, One Direction's invited to perform at Kid's Choice Award. You better go to the studio and practice your performance. Come on." Paul, our road manager said. He's pulling me from my couch as I'm still laying down, tweeting endless bullshits.

"I don't want to. They can manage without me." As I continue on tweeting on my new account. It's Harry_Styles1994. "Besides, I'm not in the mood. Zayn will just be pissed."

"That's a total bullshiit to reason of, Harry. Now get your sorry ass up and go to the practice, now!" Paul relucantly pulls me and carried me on his back to the bathroom. I'm still striving to get off but Paul's just too strong.

"Okay okay, Imma get dressed." I said so that Paul can get me off his back. "When's the KCA, anyway?"

"5 days from now so you should really practice."

"What?! That's a short shitty notice." I reasoned out as I fix my hair in a bun.

"Yeah. But the management can't say no to KCA. KCA played a big part on your career."

"Yeah I know. Ariana's gonna be there?"

Paul laughed at me, "Yes. Still have feelings for her?"

"I never had any feelings for her, Paul. I just gave her the benefit of my affection and that's all. Nothing serious. Just played Hariana for 3 months, actually 3 long shitty months." I said.

Paul cleared his throat, "Maybe, just maybe.."

"What is it?"

"Maybe Ariana has something to do with your hacked accounts because the news said that Ariana had been hysterical about your break up." Paul said.

"I don't know. Maybe? But I know Ariana can't be the one to do it, besides she's just dumb.. And she doesn't know the tweaks about hacking. I don't wanna accuse her for any of this, just let the FBI handle it."

Paul nodded and said, "Maybe she assigned someone to mess up with you. But let's just hope that she has nothing to do with this."

I sighed and grabbed my car keys, "Let's go Paul. I don't want Zayn to get mad at me for fucking old sake."

Victoria's Point of View

"What? Are you serious?" I gladly asked my manager, Larry Rudolph.

"Yes, Vicky. You'll be attending KCA this coming 25th and you're nominated for Favorite TV Actress for Eye Candy!" Larry gladly stated.

"Shit! Are you fucking kidding me? This is insane! I may not win the award but it was such an honor to be nominated!" I said as I begin to jump at my bed.

"So you better call your make up artist and we should shop for your dress this coming 25th. You'll be amazing! I assure you." Larry explained, "I know you've been in a break but trust me, this is a door for new opportunities."

"Yes, yes Larry. I'll call Haylee now. Bye Larry. See you soon!"

I ended the call and called Haylee.

"Hello?" Haylee answered.

"Hey Haylee, this is Vicky. I need to attend KCA this coming 25th. Can you be my make up artist again?"

Haylee laughed, "Of course, sweetie. I've been with you since you're 12 so yes, I won't say no to you."

"Thank you Haylee. I love you for this!" I said.

"Sure! I gotta go, Vicky. Marie's crying, you know, your goddaughter."

"Yes, of course. Thank you again, Haylee."

I ended the call and laid again on my bed. I decided to tweet about my nomination on KCA.

@VictoriaJustice So I am nominated for KCA's this coming 25th for Favorite TV Actress. Thank you for the opportunity, this is insane! :)

My fans began replying to my tweets which made me smile. I'm just so glad that they're been with me through ups and downs.

After 5 days..

"Vicky, come on! We'll be late!" Larry said as he knocks on my door.

"Wait up, Larry! I'm just zipping my dress. I'm coming!"

I opened my door and hurried to the car.

"Let's go, Victoria. You look gorgeous, come on."

I nodded and smiled, "Come on. I'm excited."

Harry's Point of View

"Look mate, there are free food!" Niall exclaimed. "I'm getting hungry already!l

"Shhh. Behave yourself, Niall." Liam said.

I looked at Lou, "Lou, can I borrow your camera?"

Lou nodded, "Sure Harry. Here."

I used the camera and tried to shot some pictures of fellow artists in the award, as I panned the camera, I saw a girl wearing black dress and damn..

"So.. You had your eye on a girl again." Zayn said.

"Do you know that girl, mate?" I asked Zayn.

"Who? The one wearing the black dress?" Zayn said.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"That's Victoria Justice." Zayn said. "And that's Ariana Grande's bestfriend."

"What? That's.. unfortunate." I said. "But she's beautiful. I wonder if.."

"Oops, you still have your Nadine, right? You just hurt Ariana. You cant hit 2 birds with a stone." Liam reasoned.

"I heard she's a great hacker." Louis said, "Because of Eye Candy, you know, the show, but I guess it's just for the show and she can't be a hacker."

"Hacker huh?" I wondered, "Do you think she can hack?"

"Who knows." Liam said, "Come on. The show's starting."