II - Nine

Victoria's Point of View

After 9 months.

"One more push!"

I pushed with all my might, as I hear the cry of one of my twins, Mia Cassandra and Lia Alexandra.

As you can see I name her after my 4 close friends: Michael, Calum, Ashton and Luke, well the initials I mean. They've been my close buddies since I began my residency again. They've got into a minor accident and I was the one who take good care of them. Don't get me wrong, Michael started to flirt with me but then after he realized that I am married and pregnant, we became friends, like tight friends.

They'll be like in my house almost everyday; helping me with the chores and of course, Valarie. They're on a break for almost a year and they spent it mostly here in the house.

Luke is the one who helps Valarie with reading and writing so I guess I could really use some of his help. Ashton, as like what we call, Daddy Ashton, he's the one who helps me clean the house. Calum is in charge of the groceries and stuff. Well, Michael? Let's say he's in charge when it comes to ordering our food. Nevertheless, I'm thankful that they're here.

Evan isn't always home because of his shootings. So he's in fact, thankful for the 4 young boys with me here in the house. He knows that one of them won't make a move on me or else his inner Tate Langdon will come out.

"One more push, Victoria! Come on! For Lia!"

I squeezed Luke's hand, as I pray to the heavens that I can get over this delivery immediately because this fucking hurts!

"You can do it, Victoria!"

I pushed again and I heard my baby Lia cry, and I began to cry too, because of too much pain and happiness.

"You did it, V. You really did it!"

I tried to smile but after a while, I passed out.

▫️▫️▫️

When I woke up, I found Luke sleeping at the edge of my bed and my mom preparing herself a cup of coffee.

"Hi mom."

She looked at me and placed her coffee on the table, "Victoria. Are you okay now?" She smiled and I nodded, "You did a good job delivering Mia and Lia. They're 8.8 lbs!"

"Each? No wonder my tummy was so big when I was conceiving them." I laughed at myself, "Where's Valarie?"

"She's still asleep. She'll be here when she wakes up." She said as she sips her coffee. I was about to ask who's with her at the house when mom said that Valarie's with Madison and Calum.

I giggled, "Madison and Calum?"

"Yeah, why?" Mom asked.

"They have a past, mom." I said.

"Oh. They do?" She was surprised as she almost spilled her coffee, "I didn't knew! What happened between them?"

I wanted to laugh loud but Luke is sleeping soundly and I don't wanna disturb him. "You should ask Madison, mom."

"You bet I will." She giggled, "I think Calum's a good guy."

I nodded, "He is, mom. Actually, the four of them are. They're like my guardian angels while Evan is away." Which reminds me that Evan isn't aware that I already gave birth to our twins. "Anyways mom, has Evan called?"

She shook her head, "I think they're not yet done shooting the scenes. Don't worry, honey. He'll call right away."

I started to worry. Evan always calls, like every hour. Maybe he's just too busy with the shoots. I'm not doubting him, I'm just worried that something had happened to him.

I reached for my phone beside my bed and decided to text Evan.

Hi baby. How's the shoot? Please call me when you read this message. I miss you. Love you.

After sending my text message, I placed it back to my bedside. Hoping that he can reply immediately.

Luke groaned and as he opened his eyes, "Hi."

I smiled at him, "Hi. You should have slept at the couch, you penguin."

"Uhm. I know, I just-uh wanted to be sure that you're okay." He asked.

I looked at Luke and noticed that he isn't okay, "Luke. Is there a problem?"

He shook his head and smiled, "No. It's just- uh. How can I say this?"

I noticed that Luke isn't comfortable with my mom hanging around, "Hey mom?"

"Yes honey?" She darted her head.

"Mom, can you get me my pajamas at home? I'm getting cold. I can't ask Luke because he doesn't know where my clothes are.."

She smiled at me, "Of course, honey. I'll be quick."

Mom left the room and I grabbed Luke by the shoulder, "Okay. Shoot me the details, Lucas."

He's a bit hesitant at first but he finally spilled it, "I'm in love with someone else."

I'm drinking my cup of water when I almost spit it on my sheets, "What do you mean? I mean.. You and Arzaylea, right? How about her? Who's the new flame?"

"Uhhh.." He played with his lip ring using his tongue, before biting his bottom lip, "I'm in love with Fianna."

"Fianna? As in the Filipino fan of yours who has a big crush on Ashton?"

He nodded.

"That's fucked up, Luke. I thought Ashton likes her?"

"No. Ashton knew it from the start, it's just that, it's complicated between us and.."

We're both startled by a knock on the door, revealing a brown curly hair with the most contagious smile ever, leaving both Luke and I jaw-dropped,

"What are you doing here?" As I gripped my hand on Luke's wrist.

▫️▫️▫️

Oh. Who could that be? Haha.
I'm the queen of cliffhangers, I know.
I'll update this coming New Year's Eve, probably while baking or doing the bbq or while I make our so famous Filipino delicacy called biko.

Are there any Filipino readers here?

If any of you are intrigue with the Luke and Fianna story, you should check my other story, it's Not A Fan.

Love you! ❤