I - Twenty Seven

Hi guys! I'm so sorry for the late update. I'm currently busy with my thesis and my family (bec. it's summer af) so I apologize.

If you haven't listened to Hunter Hayes and Victoria Justice's Almost Paradise, you should really listen to it. It's good :)

And this chapter is kinda short but it's very important. I promise.

Victoria's Point of View

I was seven back then when I met this boy with dazzling brown eyes, black hair and a smile that has a bit of gap between his front teeth. He was living next door from our house. He's British and part Pakistani. He was beautiful.

*flashback*

"Hi." The boy greeted as I play from our backyard. He's smiling wildly, "How are you?"

I was hesitant to answer first but I think it's rude to not greet back. "Hello. I'm fine."

"What's your name?" He asked. Jumping over our fence to sit beside me. "Call me Zap."

"I'm Victoria." I answered.

"Victoria's too long." He said while narrowing his eyebrows, "I'll call you Tori instead." Zap smiled.

*present*

As I sit here inside the dressing room, wondering if Zayn is Zap. Could it be him? My mind whispered but, it's impossible. I tried to remember his face as a child but it doesn't resemble him that much. I leaned my forehead on my palm.

"Hey.. Are you okay?" My head moved upward and saw Harry, looking worried towards me. "Are you having headaches or something?"

"No. I'm fine." I responded, "I'm just tired, but I already took an energy drink." Harry held my hand and his thumb rubbed my prone hand. "I'm fine, really."

Harry leaned forward and kissed my forehead, "There. You'll feel much better now." He smiled.

"Guys. 1 minute. 5SOS is already done." The floor director announced. Harry quickly went in front of his mirror and fixed his hair. Lou assisted him. After a few minutes, Zayn was already finished with his shower. He's wearing a black, leather shirt covering his white shirt. Black tight pants and black shoes.

"How do I look?" Zayn asked me, showing his smile.

And then it hit me, is he really Zap? I shook my head to return to reality.

"You look fine. Come on. You only have a minute." I said.

Zayn nodded and quickly jogged towards the stage, holding his mic with green strap on it. Niall took his guitar with him, Louis started to warm up, Liam stood still while Harry... He jogged to me and gave me a warm hug. "You'll watch me perform, right?"

"Of course, I will watch you." I hugged him back, "Goodluck." I whispered.

The five of them prayed before entering the stage which made me smile, it was a good deed for them to ask His help from above before performing.

I heard the crowd screaming when the five of them entered the stage. I watched them from the side of the stage, screaming Harry's name, for cheering or whatever you wanna call it.

I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I scrolled through my newsfeed and found that Hunter Hayes is already dating Libby Barnes- and I'm so happy for him. I hope Hunter and Libby will last.

I was still scrolling through my facebook when someone tapped on my shoulder. "Hey?"

I looked behind me and saw the most controversial guy ever, the man behind One Direction, Simon Cowell. I quickly stood.
"Oh my. Simon Cowell. Hello!"

"Hello, you're Victoria Justice, right?" He asked.

"Yes, I am, sir." I offered my hand and Simon took it.

"It was nice meeting you, Victoria. Anyways." We released our hand, "I wanted to offer you something."

"What is it sir?"

"I just wanna clarify that this offer won't judge you. I just wanted to help and I think, you're a perfect fit for it."

I look at him with a confused reaction but I tried to stop myself so I quickly just plastered a smile.

"What is it sir?"

"I noticed that you've been great around the boys and you get to listen them to you. You also help them with their issues, especially Zayn."

I looked at Zayn and he's performing so good, like he doesn't have any problems.

"I want you to look after my boys." Simon said, "I want you to be their personal assistant, guardian and all of it. I want you to guide them. For the salary, 10,000 pounds and you'll get to travel around the world."

It kinda offended me, offering this job but it's definitely not bad. I mean, yes, I'm an artist but since I'm not busy with my career, plus I can help my parents and Madison. I just have to accept that I'm a flop artist now and I really needed a decent job.

"I'll think about this overnight. I'll just call you whatever my decision will be." I answered.

"Okay. I promise you, you won't regret this job so you really need to think about it. Here's my calling card." Simon grabbed the car from his pocket, "The boys and I are counting on you." I nodded and was about to turn my back when Simon began speaking again, "And Victoria, there's a condition."

I stoo infront of him and started to feel numbness on my legs.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You're not allowed to have any form of relationship with any of the boys."