I - Fifteen

Harry's Point of View

"Victoria?" A tall guy with brown hair called. He's standing behind Victoria. Victoria turned to him.

"Pierson?" Victoria said. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm just walking by the street when I saw you with.. Who are you?" The tall guy asked me.

"I'm Harry.. Harry Styles." I answered.

"I'm Pierson. Victoria's boyfriend." He said.

"Ex-boyfriend, Pierson. Though we don't have any proper break up." Victoria said to Pierson.

"So he's your new boyfriend now?" Pierson pointed at me, "This gay One Direction member?"

"Pierson. He's not my boyfriend. He's my bestfriend and he is not gay." Victoria defended. "And he's a decent guy compared to you."

"Really?" Pierson said.

"Yeah. I think you should better go, Pierson." Victoria said. "It's not a good time for us to fight in here and you should go to your beloved Nina."

Pierson felt defeated so he just walked away.

"So you have a boyfriend? Really?" I said to Victoria.

Victoria just walked away towards the car. I followed her and I grabbed her arm. "Is he your boyfriend?"

"I told you he isn't my boyfriend!" Victoria shouted. "Can we just go? I'm not in the mood and.." Victoria opened my car's door and she went inside and started to cry.

I went inside the car as well. I grabbed my handkerchief from my pocket and gave it to her. "Here."

Victoria used my handkerchief to wipe her tears, "Thanks.." She murmurred.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"Because Pierson left me and I found out that he's the one who spread my pictures. Nude pictures!" She sobbed, "And now he has the guts to walk by me and asked random things about me? That guy almost ruined me!"

I held her in my arms. "Shushh.. He's gone now right, everything will be alright. I got you." I said as I patted her back. "I will never let him near you again."

Victoria continues to sob, "He's a jerk and I'm a bigger jerk for sleeping with him! I thought he's a good guy but turns out that all he wanted was to get in my pants!"

I hugged her tighter. Thank goodness for the heavy tinted glass in my car. We're never visible to the people outside. "Don't cry Victoria. Sshhh.." I said. "I should be the one driving, not you."

Victoria nodded, "Thanks, Harry."

"No biggie." I said as we both went out of the car to exchange seats.

I started the engine and we decided to head back to the hotel. Victoria and I entered the hotel and returned to the room. Victoria's still sobbing, I think all of the painful memories started to wash down on her.

"Are you alright?" I asked her. Victoria's still not in herself. She's just looking at me and not blinking an eye. "Victoria?"

"Uh." Victoria said. "I'm sorry. Do you need anything or.."

"Nope. Victoria, you're not in yourself. You should go home."

But Victoria shook her head, "Nope. I'm staying. You need me."

"I'm fine, Victoria. Come on." I said as I sit down at my bed.

"I'm staying. You're sick right. I'll just get you some damp towel and-" Victoria clumsily went to the comfort room to get some towel when she was stumbled on to me. Our faces were an inch away.

Victoria was breathing heavily and I feel her heartbeat against my chest.

"I'm sorry Ha-" When I stopped her. I kissed her. I see that Victoria closed her eyes as our lips contact. We're syncing with each other as I touch her nape. Victoria pulled away and backed up til she reached the sofa. "I didn't mean.."

I stood and went near her. I pulled her and kissed her again. Damn, her lips are like the missing puzzle pieces of mine. "More.." I murmurred as I kissed her. I held her face.

Victoria pulled away from me again and she wiped her lips, "Don't do that again. Please."

"I'm sorry.. I was just carried away." I said.

Victoria took a step back, grabbed her bag and left me alone in the room. I was about to follow her but decided to just let her go.