I - Sixteen

Harry's Point of View

Ever since Victoria walked out of the door, she never texted or even called me. I decided to just let her be alone for some time. I know I was a jerk and I should've have kissed her. She's suffering from her past trauma then there I was, manipulating and started to kissed her. Good job, Harry.

My chest started to be filled with guiltness. I phoned Victoria but it was just automatically sent to voice mail. I just left her a message.

"Hey Victoria. I'm sorry for kissing you. I was just carried away and I thought that.. Never mind. Anyways, I'm so sorry. See you tomorrow."

While my guiltness is still in my chest, my phone suddenly rings. I jumped in surprise expecting that it was Victoria, but I was wrong. It was Kendall. I declined the call.

You all guys know that I've been to Taylor Swift to Nadine Leopold, but guess what? I never loved anyone of them. Just like what Victoria said, I was just looking for mother or sister role model.

I lay down on my bed and decided to listen to some country music. Not Taylor Swift. I scrolled through my iPod and played Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips. Until I fell into a deep sleep, I hope that the moment I wake up, Victoria will be here.

AN: While I was writing this chapter, Gone Gone Gone started playing then I realized that it suits Harry's situation now. Haha! :)

Victoria's Point of View

I listened to Harry's voice message and decided to delete it immediately. "The kiss is nothing, Victoria. Don't think about it!" I repeatedly say as I drive home.

But thinking about his soft lips still lingers my soul. If I'm allowed to, I'll still be staying there, kissing and hugging him but being intimate with him may bring me to jail. Number one rule in our contract, I am not allowed to fall in love with Harry.

But why am I thinking about this? I am not in love with Harry! I am just attracted to him because, yeah, he's attractive and a good kisser. I screamed as I pulled over. I can't drive in a situation like this. I relaxed myself first as I tried to erase the memory of me kissing Harry.

My phone rings and it was Hunter.

"Hey Hunter." I answered.

"Hi! Are you busy now?"

I don't know if I'm gonna lie or, "Not at all. Why?"

"Great! Let's go have some lunch." He said, "My treat."

Hunter's a great guy and he looks decent enough not to stole some kiss, "Okay. Where are you?"

"Meet me at Nando's. Okay? See you!" Hunter said and hung up on me.

I drove to Nando's and saw Hunter waiting for me at the table. I walked to him and he hugged me. Yes, I have enough of the hugging for today. "Thanks for coming." He said.

"Sure." I smiled.

Harry's Point of View

"Ugh!" I croaked as I noticed that I was on the floor. My phone keeps on ringing and saw that Niall's calling me. "Hello?"

"Harry! Guess where I am."

"You're obviously at Nando's" I answered due to the noisy background and that's the only place that Niall usually goes.

"And Victoria is here." I was astonished by what Niall said. "She's with Hunter Hayes."

"Let her be. I don't give a fuck to whom she likes to date." I threw my phone to the sofa and decided to climb on my bed again. "Going home huh?" I murmurred. "You fucking liar."