II - Eighteen

Victoria's Point of View

"Hey, Vicky. Wake up. Please."

I know that I'm asleep and whoever the fuck who's trying to wake me up, I swear to the heavens that I will cut his balls off.

"Hey, wake up. Please.."

I decided to open my eyes, and I was about to smack the hell out of that person but it turns out, it was him.

Harry.

I lost my words to say. I am definitely dumbfounded. What is he doing here? He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be seeing me in this state, in which I am so weak and fragile.

"What are.. you.. doing here?" I stuter, my tears are about to flow but I'm holding it in. I know that in anytime, I might burst into tears, because I am happy. I am happy that he's here, that I had the chance to see him before I go.

"Here? Vicky, you're in your study area in our house. I left a while ago, remember?"

Wait, what? Study area? I look around and shit, I am indeed, in my study room, and I'm in front of my books, my anatomy book still widely opened, a cold coffee by my side and my laptop. Wait, are you telling me that it was just a.... dream? What the fuck? (Damn you author for playing with my feelings)

"Wait? What? I thought.. I.." And I started to cry.

Harry hugged me tight and asked, "Shhh. It's alright, babe. Tell me what you had dreamed."

I looked at him and wiped my tears, sniffling, "That you got Ariana pregnant and I married Evan Peters then I got cancer and I had twins.."

Harry didn't finished me as he put his lips over mine.

It was gentle and warm. The worriness that I felt was suddenly gone. I wrapped my arms around him as he snaked his around my hips.

"No. I didn't got Ariana pregnant, okay? The only reason that I left awhile ago is because, yes, it is because of Ariana and she is indeed pregnant but the father is Michael, you know, the soon-to-be-bald-guy from 5 seconds of summer.."

I laughed as he still continues,

"Then the reason why she asked me to come is because she wanted to reconcile with you. She's just too afraid that you might never forgive her, so she seek my help."

I just looked at him and studied his face, I can't believe that this beautiful human being is mine. His eyes, nose, those pink lips, strong jaw line, greasy hair, these are all his and he is mine. I'm just thankful that whatever dream that I had was just a dream, and that whatever happened, I am healthy and we are still together.

"What? I am not mad at her and there's no reason for me to be mad at her."

He just smirked at me and continued to kiss me. Dear Lord, whatever is happening, please don't let it finish. Because this is the best thing that ever happened to me, that I am healthy, I am still with Harry and of course, my beloved daughter. All those twists and turns are maybe just because of the pressure of medical school.

"You know what, Vicky?"

"What?"

"I love you so much and I can't wait for us to be married."

I smiled at him, "I love you too."

"But I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Actually, Ariana told me that I was the father of her baby but it was just made up.."

"What? Why did she do that!"

Harry just laughed, "I know! It's just it is the only way for me to go to her that's why I rushed there. I swear to the highest that my blood ran cold because of that, but I'm a bit uncertain about that because I haven't had sex with her."

I held his arm and pulled him closer to me, "Harry, can you do me a favor?"

"Sure babe, whatever you like."

I smirked at him, "Diana Olivia."

"Diana Olivia? Did you just seriously combined two of our songs, babe?"

"I want to have our own Diana Olivia."

Then I kissed him, while removing his belt.

It's obvious what we're about to do, considering that I know that I am fertile.

◽️◽️◽️

The author is seriously fucked up.
Last two chapters to go!