I - Forty Five

This would be the final chapter for the 1st main story part.

Harry's Point of View

I don't know what to feel anymore.

It came back as positive;

I'm the father of Ariana's baby.

I felt like my world just crushed on me. I can feel the bile rising up my throat. How can this happen?

In front of me, the happy Ariana is chanting, telling me that I'm gonna be a daddy. I faked a smile, but the truth is, I wanted to run, I wanted to get away from her, but I can't, simply because she's pregnant, and I'm the father.

If I'm the usual jerk who treats everyone like shit, then I won't be staying by her side now. I need to be responsible, but this is so unfair to Victoria.

I miss her, I miss Valarie. I miss the both of them.

I cried every night, praying that one day, this will be done. That I can be with them without any problems, but because of my stupid penis, I got someone pregnant.

"Harry, aren't you happy?" Ariana asked, holding my hand, her face painted with worry.

"Well, I am... but." I was careful on the words that I'm about to say, because her pregnancy is critical.

Ariana's womb isn't that strong, and with too much stress, the baby can die.

"But what?"

"But I'm just hoping that it's a boy." I smiled. It wouldn't be bad to wish for a son, right?

She smiled at me, and took my hand to her belly, "Whatever the gender is, what matters is, he or she is healthy. I want us to be the best family, ever."

Best family ever. I had the best family, but I left them..

Victoria's Point of View

It's been 7 months without Harry.

For the first three months, I've been miserable with my life. I'm just trying to be strong for the sake of my daughter. I though that no one will be there for me, that no one will be able to make me feel loved.. until I met Evan.

Evan is a great guy, he's understanding and he takes good care of Valarie. He's always there whenever I need him, especially the time when I almost took my life because I found out that Harry's with my bestfriend, Ariana.

I decided to keep myself quiet. There have been news all over about Ariana's pregnancy, but she doesn't tell them who the father is..

I just found out that Harry's the father because of Louis. Louis knew the reason why he left me for Ariana, and the reason was Ariana tends to kill herself and automatically the baby if Harry leaves her, which I think is pathetic and stupid.

I feel betrayed that time, knowing that my boyfriend and bestfriend fucked each other. Well, I know that they're ex with each other, but after calculating the pregnancy period of Ariana, he fucked her when we're still together.

Now that I'm managing to move on, I found myself liking Evan, but still, Harry has my heart, and always will be.

"Babe?" Evan called, as I'm writing my notes on my paper, he hugged me from my back and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." I said, facing him, "Where have you been?"

Evan pulled a velvet box in front of me and opened it infront of me, inside it, is a silver ring with a purple diamond. I looked at him and his dimples are showing, but his eyes are showing the usual emotion, you know, the typical Evan Peters.

"What is this?!" I asked surprisingly.

"Vic, listen to me." He looked at me in the eye, "I know that things have been crazy, from your break up with Harry, the stress on medschool and everything in such, and I've been there with you all along, because I love you, and you know that. You know how much I love you and I'm willing to be with you in every step of the way. I know I'm not like him because I'm better than him, and if you love someone, you will never hurt them. And to tell you that, I've fallen in love with your daughter as well, and I will treat her now as my own. I don't care if I will be the one changing her diapers, feeding her, giving her the bath, I don't care.."

Evan kneeled in front of me and gave me the most sincere smile ever.

"So I'm here, asking you, will you marry me?"

I'm smiling while a tear brimmed from my eye, "Evan, just, stand up, please.." Evan stood and he's still waiting for my answer.

Evan's expression is still painted with worry and hope. That's when I realized that Evan is the reason why I became whole again. I examined his features; his eyes, smile, his cute nose, dirty blonde hair, he is none like Harry, but he made me damn happy during my dark days.

"Evan.."

"Vic?"

I love you, Harry, but I have to move on.

"Yes, definitely."

- - - END OF PART 1 - - -

The part 2 will be posted next week, thank you for reading! :)