II - Thirteen

Victoria's Point of View

When I told him that I wanted us to get divorced, there's a small part of regret within me. Why? Because I'm thinking about our children. I know that Valarie already knows what's happening and she found it hard to adjust, especially when she finally understood that Harry wasn't staying with us anymore. She had a hard time accepting Evan as her stepfather and I think that it would be foolish of me to just divorce him, just for my sake.

"What? No! No! You're- you're kidding right?!"

I knew that Evan is really heart broken right now, judging by the way he breathes and his action. He's hyperventilating. I ran towards him and hugged him tight.

"I'm so sorry." I said against his chest, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it. Please, relax, baby." I told him as I felt his head rest againt my temple.

" I told him as I felt his head rest againt my temple

"I know, I know.." Evan said as he sniffed, "I should be the one who's sorry because I hurt you. I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

I decided to just forgive him and give us a chance, our family a chance.

"I forgive you and I hope that you forgive me too." I said. I release myself and held my right hand against how wet cheek.

 I release myself and held my right hand against how wet cheek

"I will always forgive you no matter what, Victoria. The important thing is you gave me Lia and Mia. I love you.." He smiled faintly as his tears are still flowing down his cheek. My chest is tightening, knowing that Evan isn't the father.

"I love you too." I plastered a smile.

▫️▫️▫️

Harry's Point of View

Maybe Madison is right that Mia and Lia are my children.

When I saw Evan and Victoria at the supermarket, of course I stayed away. I don't wanna interrupt their time doing the groceries. I hid at the shelf as I take a peek on them. I saw Victoria pushing a double stroller and Evan reaching for a box of cereals.