I - Fourteen

AN: Ohmy! Thankyou people for reading, commenting and voting for the story. You motivate me guys to update more often. :) please do vote and feel free to express your feelings in every chapter by commenting. I promise that every chapter gets better. :) and yep, I ship Harry and Victoria. :) i love you guys for this!

So here's the Chapter 14 update:

Victoria's Point of View

Harry and I arrived at the dining hall after 5 minutes. In those minutes, we talked more about ourself. I learned that Harry has a sister named Gemma, her mom's Anne and her parents are divorced but he has a step dad. Now I know why Harry's such a bipolar guy.

When Harry already chose the seat that he wanted, I asked, "What do you want me to get for you?"

"4 pancakes, 5 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of sunny side up eggs and 2 bowls of cereals." Harry answered, "I'll be the one getting the coffee." I nodded and headed to the buffet area.

Maybe it's because of Harry's sickness that's why he wanted to eat a lot. I carefully placed all the food in the trays when I almost stumbled while carrying two trays of food, "Watch it!" A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said. He quickly pushed the tray to my hand so that I can have a grip on it. "Let me help you." The guy said.

The blonde guy helped me carry the trays to the table when I saw that Harry's in the balcony, talking on the phone with someone. "Thank you." I said to the guy.

"You're welcome." The blonde guy said. "Harry's with you?"

I was startled from what he has asked me, "Yeah. We're bestfriends." I lied.

"I didn't know Harry has a girl bestfriend. By the way, I'm Luke." Luke reached out his hand and I answered by shaking it.

"Luke? Luke Hemmings, right? From 5 Seconds of Summer?" I asked and Luke nodded, "I knew it! I know the name but I can't remember the face. I'm sorry." I laughed and Luke laughed too. For a little. "Congrats on the KCA."

"Congrats to you too. You're a good actress by the way." Luke complimented. I smiled and Luke smiled too. Gaed, that lip piercing though.

"Luke! Come on!" A blonde woman said. I think she's in her 50s.

"Anyways, I need to go. Mom's calling me. Nice to meet you Victoria." Luke said.

"It was nice to meet you too, Luke." Luke smiled and headed to his mom. He looks exactly like his mom.

I noticed that there's no coffee in the table so I took the initiative to get Harry's coffee from the coffee area. I have no idea which is preferred by Harry so I just ordered for the black one then I grab some sugar and milk. I carefully placed it in the table when I saw Harry sitting down the table, looks like he's in the bad mood.

"Harry? Here's your coffee." I said.

"Oh shit. I forgot the coffee." Harry looked at me and I smiled.

"It's fine. I got it for you."

"Thanks, Vicky." Harry said. He pulled on of the chairs, "Take a sit, babe."

"What did you just called me?" I said. Startled and surprised.

"Babe. I can call you whatever I want." Harry smirked, "Come on. The food's getting cold."

"Harry, I told you I'm full." I said but he stopped me by raising his hand.

"You should eat. We've got a long day ahead of us." Harry said. I gave up and started digging in.

The breakfast was great. I wanted to laugh because Harry's eating so fast like he hasn't ate anything for like 20 years. I smiled when Harry caught me.