I - Thirteen

Harry's Point of View

I woke up with an intense headache pounding in my head. I sighed and tried to reach for my phone that was too far of my reach when I stumbled down from my bed. "Ow! Fock!" I said.

I patted my back and while I grabbed my phone. It has 5 missed calls and a text message from Louis asking me where I was because they're going to the bar. I decided to ignore the text.

I saw Victoria sleeping soundly at the sofa. I smiled as I took a picture of her from my phone. She's beautiful but I should definitely not hit her. She's way out of my league.

Victoria was a bit startled from the flash of my phone. I quickly placed my phone inside my pocket. "Good morning, sleepy head."

"Hey.. How long have you been awake?" Victoria asked as she stretched her arms up in the air. "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah." I answered, "Wanna grab some breakfast?"

"I'll just accompany you. I'm still full." Victoria said as she brushes her hair.

"No. You should eat. You're so skinny." I said.

"Skinny? No I'm not!" Victoria said. "I can be a Victoria Secret model."

"Nah. You're too small." I answered and Victoria frowned. "I'm just joking. Come on."

Victoria smiled and lend his hand to me, "Let's go!"

I held her hand, "Okay." I was a bit surprised when Victoria held her hand on me. I know that she's aware that she's not allowed to fall in love with me but why is she doing this? Maybe this is just her kind act.

She released her grip on my hand once we're outside the room. She's humming songs while we're walking to the elevator.

"Uhm Harry. Can I have some day off?" She asked.

"You're just starting then you're already asking for a day off?" I said, my hands are already on my hips.

"I need to record a song with Hunter Hayes. And I think that will boost my career. So please? Just one day." Victoria pleaded.

"Okay.." I answered.

"Really?!" Victoria said. She clapped and jumped while we're waiting for the elevator.

"Yeah. Just don't be late the day after." I answered. Victoria is so happy that I can see her eyes sparkle.

"Thank you, Harry." She said as she hugged me quickly. I was surprised when she hugged me and she also pulled herself against me quickly. "Sorry. I was a bit carried away."

"It's fine. It feels right." I smiled. The elevator opens and we stepped inside.

"Yeah. Even though you're a jerk. It feels a bit comforting now." Victoria said as she smiled. It made me smile too.