Hi guys. (Not an update sorry!)

Hi! I'm so sorry if this isn't an update but I have good news! :)

Since this story is about to end, I decided to make a new one, and guess what, I decided to use a plus size girl to be Harry's love interest in the story. Let's say, it's a typical fangirl story but with the reality into it. Like you know, Harry doesn't notice you on Twitter even though you spammed him like 40 thousand tweets, you can't watch the concert because you don't have enough money or your country isn't on the concert's list.. Something like those. I just want other dedicated fans to relate to it, because I'm like you! Haha.

Well, One Direction had their concert here last 2014, right after Zayn left the band. My friends and I really planned on going to the concert, like we rented a vehicle for us to ride on the venue (because we live like in a province and the venue is like a 2 hour drive) and shit, we're like so pumped up then my professor announced that we're having an exam on that day so we can't come! I am LITERALLY crying while I'm answering my exams, like really crying, though I passed my exams.

So I want to make a story of how almost all of us can relate it. Like how the reality can strike us back in our fangirling mode.

But I assure you that there will be a love story waiting to bloom. I'm planning to publish the 1st chapter next week (yes it's already done boo) and I just want to get your reactions about it, if I should publish it or not. Haha.

Anyways, I'm gonna publish the 2nd series chapter 3 of this book this week.

Thank you guys for everything! Srsly. Lovelots.