I- Thirty One

Victoria's Point of View

I slid the lockscreen of my phone, my thumb still buzzing whether I'll call Simon or not. Why I wanted to call Simon? It's because of Harry. I know he's at great risk, knowing that I'm bearing our child inside my womb.. And knowing that his fame will be gone when the public found out that Harry's becoming a father.

I tapped the call button on my phone and place the phone on my ear. After 5 rings, Simon's voice was heard from the other line.

"Hello, Victoria?" Simon answered.

"Hi Simon. Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm currently at the office. Why did you called? Is there any problem?" Simon worriedly asked. I bit my bottom lip before answering.

"No.. There's no problem here but I have a problem, Simon. It involves.."

"Involves who?"

"I'll come to you. I wanted to explain it to you personally. I'll be there in 15." Simon can still be heard at the other line when I ended the call. I'll just tell it to him personally..

I carefully placed the folder back to the top of the fridge and grabbed my coat. I went out of the room and saw Lou talking to someone over the phone, I assume it's Lux because she's telling that mommy will be home soon.

Mommy.. I'll be a mommy soon.

I tapped Lou's shoulder and she turned to me. "Hey, V. One second."

"No, no. I just needed to go to Simon. We need to talk." I said. Lou just nodded and let me out of the building. The crowd is still loud and I can hear them singing along with the boys, I think the song they're singing is Diana? I'm not sure.

I hailed a cab and got in. I asked the driver to bring me to Modest - which I think is well-known by the drivers here in London. The travel is silent, with the radio faintly playing, I sighed and closed my eyes. I held my abdomen, and I hope that everything will be in its right place.

"Ma'am, we're here." The driver said. I gave him the payment and left the cab. I walked to the polished aisle and sighed deeply. This is obviously making me nervous than taking exams. When I entered the premise, I went in the elevator and clicked 10 - which is Simon's office.

"Hello, dear!" Simon greeted cheerfully as soon as the elevator opened up. He's standing in front of me, "I know that you're in the building because the receptionist called me about your arrival."

"Oh. Well that's convenient." I told him. Simon lead me to his office, reaching his hand out to guide me. Simon opened his door and let me in his office. "Thank you."

"Please, take a seat." Simon said. I took a seat near his table as Simon sat on the other side.

"So, tell me.." Simon suddenly started, "What do you have on your plate?"

"I want out." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked, narrowing his eyebrows.

"I want to quit this job.." I answered, "It's because of Harry."

"What did Harry do? Did he abused you or-"

"No! No! He didn't!" I explained, "It's that I just wanted to protect him and his career."

"Victoria. Cut the chase. Tell me the real deal.. It's confusing me." Simon said. "I'm tired and quit beating around the bush."

"Okay! I'm pregnant!" I spatted. Simon's eyes widen.

"And Harry's the.."

"Yes. Harry's the father of my child." He didn't spoke a word which made me realize that I can speak more for myself, "And I've read that when the management found out about unexpected babies, Harry will be out of One Direction and I can't bear it to see him suffer."