I - Twenty.

Victoria's Point of View

The bus arrived earlier than I expected. I hopped in and it wasn't that full, maybe it's because it's already 8 in the evening, or maybe people do know how to use private vehicles. I have one but Harry being a nosy one, got my car go home on its own. I decided to sit at the nearest seat near the door so I won't have the hard time going out - I mean, yeah, there isn't so much people here so I doubt that I might get mobbed or something.

I wore my hoody over my head, just to conceal that I'm Victoria Justice. I'm sure that Harry's fans are aware that we are always together and they might think I'm some kind of bimbo to their idol, but I am not. We all know that.

A teen sat beside me. She has these pink highlights on her hair and trust me, she's a One Direction fan. Why? Because when she sat beside me, I can hear Stockholm Syndrome booming from her earpods. I moved for a little and looked at me like she was surprised with bit of wtf reaction. You know what I mean.

She keeps on looking at me and I'm a bit hesitant about that. I covered my face using the extra lid of my hoodie but the girl isn't a charmer, she poked my left arm.

"Hey. You're Victoria Justice, right?"

Surprised, I shook my head, "I do get that a lot but nope, I am not her. I'm way prettier than her."

The little girl laughed, "You're Harry's new girlfriend! Ohmygod!" She shouted. I thought she was alone in the bus that I took but she was with her four other friends.

"You bitch. You're not even pretty! What did you do to make Harry like you?" The girl with black hair and red lips asked. She removed my hoodie and started to pull my hair. Ouch.

I am not used to getting mobbed like this, sure I know that these girls don't know the real deal between Harry and I so I just decided to shove her hand from my hair.

"Get off me!" I screamed, "First of all, I am not Harry's girlfriend, I am his bestfriend!"

But they didn't bought it, they just continue to pull my hair, they called me bitch, whore, slut, you name it and they know it. Oh ghad, they bus is nearly empty and we're the only ones left in the bus. The driver stopped the bus and helped, "Stop or get off my bus!" The bus driver shouted but these girls are unstoppable.

I have no idea why I deserved to be treated this way. I haven't done anything to these girls. The other girl with brown hair pulled out her knuckles and the next thing I knew, there's a blood oozing from my head. I was blacked out, still, I can feel them kicking me.

Harry, where were you when I needed you the most?

The stinging pain from my head woke me from my sleep, is this just a dream? I looked at the room and it's all white. It smelled like isopropyl alcohol and I have this dextrose attached to my prone area of my hand. Oh, hospital.

"Shit." I cussed when someone cracked the door open. Zayn and Perrie.

"Hi, Victoria. How are you feeling?" Perrie asked as she sat on my bed, "You've been beaten pretty badly." Zayn positioned himself beside Perrie. He wrapped his arm on her waist.

"I'm fine, I thought you guys have some concert to go to?" I asked them. Zayn just smiled.

"That's just an alibi so that Harry can go with Kendall." Here's the stinging pain again. I concealed my pain in a smile. "Anyways, Harry's on his way."

"You shouldn't have called him. He's in his date and I don't wanna ruin it. Please tell him to not -"

"Victoria? What happened to you?" Harry hurriedly ran towards me and held my hand, "Who did this to you?" Perrie got off the bed to provide some space for Harry.

"I don't know.. I.. I guess they are your fans. I told them that I was your per-" I gulped, "I was your bestfriend but they didn't stopped. They punched and kicked me really hard." I laughed for a little, "I guess being your bestfriend is like signing up for an earlier death."

Harry being worried, pulled me to a hug. I was shocked when I heard him sob for a little, "This is my fault, I am sorry. I should've have let you go home by yourself. I was being stupid, I am so sorry. Forgive me, Victoria."

I saw Zayn and Perrie smiled while I'm still locked in Harry's arms. Perrie signaled that she and Zayn will just wait outside. I guess it's to give us privacy or maybe they're thinking we're a thing but the truth is, we are not.

"It's not your fault. I'm still alive, am I? Don't cry." I said. Harry hugged me tighter. I hugged him in response and the feeling of having his arms around me, it feels like I'm safe from anything. It feels like I belong here.

"I am so sorry. I promise that this will never happen again." He pulled away from me and looked me in the eye, he's still holding my hand and it fits to his. A really perfect fit. "When Zayn called me about you, I nearly stumbled just to run fast to my car. When you left car and decided to walk alone, trust me, I wanted to ran after you but -"

"I know, you're with Kendall and I think it's a bit rude to leave her there, right? It's your first date with her and I just don't wanna ruin things for you." I said. "It's really fine, Harry. Don't be hard on yourself."

He lifted my hand to his lips and kissed it. His kiss delivers electricity from my hand towards my whole body, I wanted to shiver but I stopped myself.

"I thought I lost you." Harry whispered as he kissed my hand again, "I will never forgive myself if ever anything bad happens to you again."

"I am still here. I am fine. I am breathing. Still beautiful despite of my bruises on my face." I joked and Harry laughed. He leaned in and kissed my forehead.

"Despite those bruises, your inner beauty will still radiate more. Your face will still be marked on my head and it will never be erased."

With those words that Harry said, I feel like covering my whole face because I know that the skin on our faces isn't thick as the others so the blood that runs in our faces will be visible resulting in what we call blushing. I am blushing in front of, ladies and gentlemen, Harry Styles.

"Harry, I'm tired. Can I get some rest?" I asked and Harry nodded. He pulled a chair and placed it beside my bed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking care of you. Just like what you did when I was sick." He said.

"It was my responsibility to take care of your because I am your personal assistant. Really Harry, don't bother. I will be fine. Just go with your date, I don't wanna ruin - "

"Stop talking and sleep. I'll be here til you wake up." Harry grabbed my hand again and made it like his pillow. He bent over and placed his head near my arm. "Sleep tight, Victoria." He murmured.

"Sleep tight." I answered and closed my eyes. This feeling is perfect but nope, this is prohibited. I am not allowed to fall in love with Harry but with our scenario, it seems to be hard to stop.

* * * * * * * * * * *
Author's note:

Hello lovely people! I just finished my finals and my thesis proposal is approved! Hooray for me. :) I'm still a bit nervous on my final grades though. Anyways, here's your chapter twenty update. The promised other chapters will be posted tomorrow. I just need to take some rest.

Comment and vote if you like. :) your votes and comments really motivate me in updating.