II - Twelve

Victoria's Point of View

I feel numb and stupid.

It's like my insides are gonna be thrown up and my head is spinning. I wanted to cry but the tears just won't come out. Instead, I crumpled the paper and threw it in yhe trash bin.

I know that Madison is worried, but she didn't spoke a word. I know that she wanted to apologize but I'm thankful that I already knew that Evan is currently cheating on me with Emma.

I'm aware that I also cheated, and I have no arguement with that. It's just that, I feel that this marriage isn't going to work anymore. We both cheated and we're not usually together.

We're married for a year and yet, the marriage is already falling apart. I sighed as I closed my eyes, my index and thumb pressing the bridge of my nose as I tried to calm myself.

"Victoria. I am so sorry." Madison stated. We all know that Madison isn't at any fault.

"It's not your fault, Madi. Maybe it's a sign that the marriage isn't working." I said, as my chest begins to feel heavy.

"Are you okay?" Madison hurriedly ran towards me, assisting me to sit on the chair, "You look pale. Oh my god."

"I'm okay, Madison. I'm just really tired and I haven't got enough sleep." I lied. The truth is, I am really stressed and frustrated. I just wanted to sleep.

"You should go to bed. I'll take good care of the twins, okay?" My sister offered that I can't decline.

"Okay, thank you, Madi."

I guided myself towards the master bedroom. As I enter my room, tears began to flow, as I saw our large wedding portrait. I thought Evan is the perfect guy and I thought I'm going to have the family that I always wanted, but I am wrong.

I slept with Harry and Evan cheated with Emma.

This marriaged is fucked up.

I looked at the other side of our room, and saw a photo of Valarie and Harry

I looked at the other side of our room, and saw a photo of Valarie and Harry. I haven't noticed that I was unable to remove this photo in the house and I was surprised that Evan didn't argue about this. The truth is, that's Valarie's favorite photo with her dad. Maybe I'll just move it to her room.

I decided to take a warm shower and drifted myself to sleep. Maybe when I wake up, all the pain will go away.

▫️▫️▫️

I woke up with a curly-haired guy smiling at me, and instantly, the photo of him kissing si ex girlfriend came back to me, "Good morning, Victoria."

I pushed him away, causing him to fall down, "Get out of my room!" I shouted and I don't care if our neighbors can hear my voice, "Get out! I don't wanna see you!"