I - Five

Victoria's Point of View

"Arianaaa!!" I hugged my bestfriend from her back and she turned to me.

"Victoria! Hi!" Ariana said. She's smiling but I know it's just being sarcastic because we know that deep inside, she's still hurting, you know, because of Harry.

"Let's find some a place to sit?" I asked her. Ariana noded and some security escorted us at our seats. "Are you okay now?"

"Kinda.. Much better than the past few days." Ariana smiled and tucked her hair. "And Harry and the rest of the boys are looking at us. I think he's checking you out."

I scanned my eyes inside the room and saw One Direction. Harry's holding a camera and is pointed at us, I don't know if he's capturing a photo of us or just the whole background thingy.

"Nope. I think he's just taking a shot of the event. That's all."

"You think so? I'm nervous, Vic."

"Why?" I held her hand, "What's wrong?"

"I'm gonna perform and I'm going to sing Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart."

"So what's the biggie? You're an amazing performer and you can definitely-"

Ariana cut me off, "Harry composed that song.. I don't know if I can perform it that well knowing that he's here and-"

"Look, Ariana. You'll be fine. Everything will be fine." I gulped and smiled, "You're Ariana Grande and no man can mess up with you while you perform, okay? You can do this."

"I just hope so, Vicky. I hate seeing Harry in yhe crowd." Ariana said. She looks definitely nervous.

"Then look at me. Or close your eyes, feel the lyrics. There are so many escape plans, you can do it." I cheered her. "Go Ari!"

Ariana laughed even though there's a trickling tear in her eyes, "I'm glad for having a bestfriend like you."

The host suddenly spoke, "Ladies and gentlemen, the even will start in 3 minutes. Please settle down in your seats. Thank you."

Ariana and I sat quietly as our seats, we even stopped ourself from laughing but we ended up laughing at ourselves.

"They might think we're crazy." I said to Ariana.

"We're crazy. Fuck what they like to think." We both laughed.

The awarding started in exactly three minutes. I know it's a bit hard for Ariana to perform. She's not comfortable in her seat, she's always looking at her phone and I know that she's nervous. It was then, the host called Ariana to perform her songs. It was a commercial break so Ariana have the time to change her clothes while I was left at our seat.

I felt an urge to pee so I hurried myself to go to the comfort room. After using the comfort room, I washed my hands and dried it up. I returned to the hall when someone blocked my way.

"Hiya Victoria!" A blonde guy with an Irish accent greeted me.

"Oh. Hello. You are?" I asked. I am not sure who he is but his name's on the tip of my tongue.

"I'm Niall. From One Direction." Niall held out his hands for a handshake. I held out my hand.

"Hey. It was nice meeting you, Niall." I answered.

"Look, someone wanted to take a picture with you." Niall said, "And I hope you'll say yes."

"Of course, who is it?" I wondered.

A guy with brown curls and green eyes greeted me, "Hi Victoria. I'm Harry."

My jaw dropped from what is happening right now, the guy that I hacked is in front of me now and wanted to take a picture with me.

"Oh yes. The famous Harry Styles." I answered. "How are you?" I swear I wanna punch him.

"I'm fine. So.. Can I take a picture with you? I'm harmless. I don't bite." Harry joke and smiled.

"Of course you can." I answered.

Harry positioned himself beside me and he wrapped his left arm around my waist. I held my right arm over his shoulder. Niall was the one to take our picture.

"1.. 2.. 3.. Smile!" Niall said. He captured our picture and the host called our attention again that the event will start.

"Thankyou." Harry said, "I'll just tag you."

"Sure. Thank you for the opportunity." I sarcastically smiled and returned to my seat. If Harry only knows how I want to punch his face from what he had done to Ariana.

Ariana's performance started and she was beautiful. She can really hit her high notes effortlessly. She's constantly looking at me and I smiled at her. I even mouth to her, "You can do it!"

Ariana smiled as she hits the high notes of Break Free. After Break Free, she performed Just A Little Bit of Your Heart. I looked at Harry and I can see in his eyes that he still likes Ariana.

The performance went well. Ariana hurriedly returned to our seat and she hugged me, "Thank you Vic. I lost all my nervousness."

"I told you that you can do it. See? You just need to believe me." I said.

Ariana was still smiling when the host announced the winners. The Aussie Band of the Year: 5 Seconds of Summer.

"Wow. That Luke Hemmings is hot." I said.

"I know. Michael's definitely hitting on me." Ariana said and I smiled, "What?"

"Maybe a new boyfriend in the future?" I said.

"Nope." Emphasizing the "p" sound. "I need a break. Give my heart a break."

"It's like you're singing Demi Lovato's Give Your Heart A Break." I said and we both laughed.

After 5SOS' thank you speech, One Direction was called to perform. Harry was the one to start the song.

"What song is that?" I asked Ariana.

"I think that's Stockholm Syndrome."

"Oh."

We listened and watched their performance. Wow, they can really sing. The rumors are not true that they can't sing. It's a total lie.

The ceremony and some of the performances went on smoothly.

"And now for the Favorite TV Actress." The host said, "Wow, this will be a great comeback. Victoria Justice for Eye Candy!"

I was stunned. Ariana began to clap and cheered my name. It's like the area began slowing up. I just can't believe that I won!

I walked towards the stage and was congratulated. They gave me this trophy and was asked to have a thank you speech.

"Wow.." I started, "I can't believe this. This is just wow. Thank you for this award. Thank you for Eye Candy. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. Thank you. I'm sorry, this is just so unexpected so I wasn't able to have a speech. So thank you.. Thank you for this." The crowd clapped including Harry. Wow.

When I went down the stage, Ariana greeted and hugged me, "Congrats Victoria. I know that you can win this!"

"This is just so unexpected. I just so.." I said.

Larry congratulated me as well. My manager hugged me, "Congratulations, Victoria."

"Thanks, Larry." I smiled.

"This calls for a celebration!" Ariana said, "Let's go!"

Ariana and I are walking joyfully when Harry blocked our way.

"Hey Victoria." Harry said, "Congratulations."

"Thanks." I said. Ariana was pulling me away from Harry. "Look, I gotta go. Bye." I said.

"Okay then. Take care." Harry said but was cut off when Ariana pulled me.

"Since when did you and Harry became friends?" Ariana asked.

"Ariana. We are not friends. He just congratulated me."

"Really?" Ariana said, "Victoria. Harry's dangerous, okay? He might flirt with so I suggest you keep your distance from him."

"Yes ma'am." I answered. Ariana smiled as we enter the car.