I - Nineteen

Victoria's Point of View

As I sat on Harry's fluffy bed, Harry walked out from the bathroom and showed me his attire.

"So.. How do I look?" Harry turns around.

"You look..." I can't find the perfect words to describe him. In the days that we've been together, this is the time that I realized that Harry's really good looking. His curls are pushed back a little, his green eyes, his pink lips..

"Vic?" Harry motioned his hand infront of my face and I startled.

"Oh! You look great. Kendall will totally like you in that outfit." I covered. Harry smiled at me then he decided to go back to the bathroom.

While I was sitting, I clenched my hand on his comforter. I had this feeling of pain in my chest and I have no idea why I am feeling this way. And also, why do I lost my words when it comes to him? Why do I love staring at him?

Because you fucking like him, Victoria. My mind whispers. I shook my head and slapped my right cheek that the sound echoed in the room. Ouch.

Harry run towards me and kneeled, "What happened?!" He caressed my right cheek, "Did you slapped your cheek?"

"No! Why do I need to slap myself? I just.. Uh.. I accidentally hit myself. You know, dead hand.. What do you call that.. Uh.." Here I am again. I'm lost for words while Harry's staring at me.

"Next time. Be careful, okay?" He said and smiled. "Put some ice pack on it. It's in the fridge."

I nodded and went to the fridge. It was a stinging pain and I hate myself for hurting myself. Redundant.

"Hey Victoria. We need to go. Kendall's waiting." Harry motioned and saw me that the ice pack's still in my face. "Bring that up. It might cause bruise."

I nodded and followed him outside the room.

We walked towards the elevator. I'm still silent because of this fucking feeling. No, I can't like Harry.

"Are you okay? You've been quiet for a while." Harry asked.

"Yeah. I'm just thinking about Dave." I lied.

"Dave who?" Harry narrowed his eyebrows.

"Dave Franco. He's my date." Shit. I lied well enough.

"Wow. Dave's a nice guy. Way to go, V." Harry complimented.

The elevator opened and we walked out of it. When we're at the entrance, Harry's car was already parked with the valet. The valet gave Harry's car keys.

"Get in." Harry said. I was about to open the passenger seat, "No. You're staying at the back."

I was a bit shamed. I bowed and went in the back seat. Harry went in and said, "I'll just drop you by the bus stop so you can go home safely."

"I have my car, Harry." I said.

"Paul already drove it to your house. I don't want you driving in this night time." Harry said which kinda made me smile for a little.

"Okay." I said.

Harry started the car and the we stayed quiet for the next 20 minutes.

"There she is.." Harry said. I looked at the window and saw Kendall Jenner outside the hotel. She's gorgeous.

Harry parked and he opened the passenger's door. "Hey love."

"Hi Harry." Kendall said. She looked at me confused, "Who is she?"

"She's my bestfriend. Don't worry, we'll just drop her by the bus stop."

I still have my pride so I opened the door and went outside. "I'll just walked to the bus stop. I don't wanna interrupt you guys." I said. I didn't gave Harry to speak. "You guys, enjoy. Have a good night."

I turned my back leaving Harry and Kendall. So much of having these feelings inside my chest. Am I jealous?

Seeing Harry smiling at Kendall.

Calling Kendall love.

Fetching her at the hotel.

Yes. I am fucking jealous.

AN: Hi guys! Short update because I'm still studying for finals. :) love lots! Comment and vote.