II - Two

Harry's Point of View

"There.. There.." I guided Ariana as she lays her fragile body on our bed. She's having an intense anxiety attack and she almost lost our child.

Even though I don't love her, I should be at least responsible for her because she's carrying our child, my child. I should take good care of her, at least for the sake of Reone.

"I'm okay now, Harry. Thank you." She said. She really looks weak and fragile. She flutters her eyelids, and carefully slumbered herself to sleep. I guess the medicines are working now.

I sat beside her, wondering if she'll ever be okay. She's 6 months pregnant now and all she ever did was to cry. I just don't know, but I did what I need to do just to make her okay. I guess my presence isn't going to solve anything, I guess what she needs is for me to love her, and I think I can't do that because I love Victoria, and she's the only girl that my heart beats for.

My phone vibrated from my pocket. I was having second thoughts if I'm going to answer the call but when I pulled it out of my pocket, it was her calling.

"Hello?" I said. God, I missed her voice.

"Oh my god, Harry." She sobbed on the other line. I stood and walked out of Ariana's room and held the door close behind me. She's crying really hard.. and that hurts me.

"Victoria? Why are you crying?" I hastily walked back and forth. I just can't imagine how terrible she is right now.

"Harry.." She is sobbing terribly, "Where are you? Please tell me where you are. Please, have mercy on me. I can't stop thinking where you are, just please.. tell me where you are."

"Ssshhh. Calm down, Victoria. I'm alright. Please, don't cry." I said as I try to calm her down. Ariana appeared from the door and said that she's hungry but I just motioned her to just wait there, "Where are you? I'm coming there."

"Harry.. I'm getting married in an hour." Getting what?! My eyes widened in surprised. That can't be. She's my girlfriend, right? I cussed under ny breath until I felt my energy slipping off my feet.

My knees weakened, my voice became shaky and I let out a sob. Of course, who wouldn't get hurt, knowing that the only girl that you love is marrying someone else, "What are you saying, you're getting married?!" I let out a sarcastic laugh, "You've gotta be kidding me, Victoria. We're engaged, right?"

The line is silent, then she bursted our crying that her voice became muffled.

"Engaged?! Are you for real for heaven's sake? You left without any reason. You left me and your daughter hanging for what, about almost a year?! You didn't even bother to greet your daughter when she had her first birthday! If you only saw her when she was waiting for you to come during her birthday! She didn't even want to cut the cake because she said that she wanted it to cut with you! Oh my god, Harry. She's only one year old but she's a smart one and she knows what's happening around her but I never planted in her mind that you left us! That in every morning that she wakes up, she keeps on mumbling daddy because she's looking for you!"

My heart shatters more in every word that comes from her mouth. Valarie just turned one and I was not there to celebrate it with her. My little girl, I'm sorry if I disappointed you... but I hope you'll understand daddy soon.

"Harry. You're unbelievable. I can forgive you for hurting me but not on my daughter's situation. You can hurt me all you want, but for heaven's sake, spare Valarie's feelings!"

Her words pierced through me like a knife. I know I wasn't a good boyfriend and a father. I left them because I was concerned of someone else, but that someone is also my son. I wasn't thinking about how they will feel but, what's done is done. If I wasn't able to do the right thing on Valarie, maybe I can do it to Reone.

"Wait baby, please, don't do this.. I just have things to fix and.." I tried to explain but she keeps on crying. I wanted to tell her that it will be fine but it seems that it won't affect the situation right now.

"Things to fix?! That's bullshit, Harry! You left because you got my bitch ex-bestfriend pregnant!"

My eyes widen in surprise, and I almost tumbled on the wall, how did she found out about Reone? No please, tell me this isn't happening.. my chance of getting her back is slipping through my fingertips. "What- No! Where did you.."

"Harry. Please, don't lie. I know all of it. I know every piece of it. I know that you're expecting a baby boy, right? I know that all well. It's just that.. Harry. I was willing to let you go, you just have to ask.."

"Victoria, I love you. Please. I just can't leave her alone. It was just an accident and-"

"Accident?! What kind of accident?! That your dick is flying then it suddenly crashed on Ariana's vagina? No, that is not an accident. You wanted that! You've already chose her over me the moment you had sex with her." She sighed as the call became quiet, but I can hear her sobbing. What did I do? How did I ended up being a jerk? My mother didn't raised me to break other people's hearts, but that's what I'm doing right now.

"I hope that you will take good care of her and your baby. I hope that you will treat her better. From now on, this would be the last time that we're going to talk. Let's just move on. If you want to see Valarie, you can. She's still your daughter after all.." Victoria said.

"Victoria, baby. Do you really want this?" Hoping that there's still a slight chance of change in her decision, that maybe she just caught up in her emotions.

"You're the one who wanted this, Harry. I'm just giving it to you. I'm just really tired of all the bullshits in my life."

That's when I realized that I fucked up big time. Victoria isn't the kind of woman to just give up on me, to just let me go that easily.. She loved me in my worst and best cases, but I hurt her. I let her down. Maybe I should just let her go and be happy with someone else.. she deserves to be happy, and she deserves the whole world.. She just don't deserve a jerk like me. I know that she will be happy now. I'm just gonna let her go..

"Okay. I hope that your future husband will never hurt you. I wish you the happiness in life, Victoria. Congratulations on the wedding. I will wait for you." Then I hang up on her. Yes, I will definitely wait for her but if she's really happy now, then I won't.

I walked to the nearest corner and sat there, hugging my knees. I cried, really hard. My chest is about to burst from too much sadness. I've been with Ariana for 6 months and all I did was hide from the world. I took good care of her, feed her and tried to make her happy even though I'm miserable inside. It was really hard for me to leave them like that, but I guess I have no choice now but to stay with Ariana and take good care of my son.

I'll do what I can do to make Reone happy. Maybe I can be a good father to him, unlike what I've did to Valarie.

But I know that things won't be the same.