I - Seven

Harry's Point of View

"Nope. Not gonna happen." Niall mocked. He's still chugging his soda and I flicked the can and the soda was spilled on his lap. "The fûck man!" I continuously laughed at Niall. He immediately ran towards the bathroom to clean himself.

"I'm sorry!" I continuosly laugh at him. I opened the television and Ariana's music video is playing.

"Ooh. Hello, ex girlfriend." Niall teased.

"Shut up. I never considered her as one." I said, "I just wrote her a fûcking song and the management thinks that it will boost our career so they told me to court that girl. It's pathetic right?"

"What did you said?!" Niall was shocked, "You just went out with her because the management told you so?"

"Yes." I said. "And I regret that I did that."

"Management sucks, right?" Niall pondered. He sat at the next bed and grabbed his phone. "Do the other boys know about this?"

I shook my head, "You're the only one who knew about this. Don't let them know this. I trust you, Niall."

"I won't tell a soul. You know me, Harry." Niall said. "But it's boring. We should definitely go out. I want some pizza."

I stood and grabbed my coat and shades, "Let's go."

When we arrived at the pizzeria, there are only a few customers around, which is a good thing because no one will be able to know us. We chose the table at the back area so that no one will notice us.

"Good morning, here's your menu." The waitress said. She's wearing this tight dress and I'm distracted.

"Perhaps give us the best seller?" I said. The waitress nodded, "How about your drinks?"

"Iced tea would be lovely." Niall said. The waitress nodded and smiled at us, "I'll bring your order after 15 minutes."

Niall and I are talking about the future tours and some of the plans on our new album. We don't have any name for it for now but we started to write some songs. We even decided to come up with some lyrics. We wrote it in a piece of napkin.

"Harry." Niall whispered, "Is that Victoria?"

I carefully looked behind my back and saw Victoria. She's talking with this big guy wearing glasses. They both have their laptops. We decided to change our seats and sat near them.

"I think they're trying to crack it." Victoria said. "I'm worried."

"No Victoria. Trust me, everything will be alright." The guy said.

I think I am being suspiscious so I decided to go to the bathroom. I washed my face and though about what Victoria said. Trying to crack the what? Niall followed me and he said, "Harry. I think they are the one who hacked you."

"What!? How did you know?" I asked.

"Because Victoria's thinking about the FBI and Ariana. I think they really have something to do with that." Niall said.

I immediately called Linda, "Hello, Mister Styles."

"Linda, I want you to investigate Victoria Justice. I think she's the one who hacked me."