I - Seventeen

Victoria's Point of View

I arrived at my house late in the evening. I enjoyed Hunter's company and he even offered to take me home. He's a good guy.

He explained to me the song that we're going to do together. It's entitled Almost Paradise which will be a soundtrack to a movie, I forgot the title, I think it's Footloose or so..

The moment I stepped in my house, my phone vibrated, it was a call from Ariana.

"Hello?"

"Hi Victoria. How are you? I already talked to Harry and I asked him to remove the charges against you and he said yes!" She said happily. Yes I am happy that the charges are removed but I'm stuck with being Harry's personal assistant.

"Really?" I said just to cover up, "That's awesome!" I lied because Harry sucks ass. "Thanks, Ariana!"

"Of course you silly. You hacked him because of me right? So you're my responsibility." My bestfriend stated as I walked myself to the kitchen to have some tea. "But you know what Victoria, when I saw Harry, that's when I realized that I am still in love with him."

I almost spitted out the tea that from my mouth and I began coughing.

"Are you okay?" Ariana asked worriedly. "Are you sick?"

I placed my cup of tea at the table and I sat down the chair. "Yeah. I'm fine. Wait, I thought you hate Harry then all of a sudden you're gonna tell me that you are still in love with that bastard?" Obviously, my bestfriend is still under Harry's spell. I don't know how he can make my bestfriend crazy over him, or is it because of sex? "Tell me, I know that you guys didn't just talked."

"I.. We.. Uh.."

"You guys fucked." There, I said it. "You fucked Harry so that you can ask him to remove the charges against me."

"I did that for you!" Ariana said. "Even though I love him I still love you more than him because you are my bestfriend!"

I wanna tell her all the things that Harry wanted to do with me. I wanna tell Ariana that I'm his personal assistant a.k.a. slave. Everytime I think about going back to Harry, my stomach begans to tumble down.

"Ariana. Before you fucked Harry, I already talked to him and he agreed to remove the charges against me. I was about to tell you that when you called."

"Oh." Ariana sounds hesitant, "I'm sorry but Victoria, please understand that I still have my feelings for Harry. Even though he doesn't love me at all, I just wanna let my feelings fade by time. I can't just unlove him within a snap, can I?"

"Yes. I do understand now. I'm sorry for the things I've said. You just did your part and thank you."

I walked to my room when I heard my sister crying. "Hey Ariana. Look, I'll just call you back, okay?"

"Why? What is happening?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later." I ended the call and started to knock on Madison's door. "Madi? What's happening?" I continued to know on her door. She opened the door and saw my sister in pain. She's crying and she hugged me the moment she saw me.

"Victoria.. It hurts. I hate this." She weeps. "I hate this feeling.. I should've have ignored it from the start!"

"What is it, Madison?" I held her face, "You can tell me."

Madison continues to cry her eyes out, "Calum.. Calum's with someone else now."

I was shocked by what my sister said. Calum? That guy who's not that attractive fooled and played my sister's feelings? I hugged her tight, "Shush. Calum is not worth your tears. He's not even attractive!" I joked.

Madison laughed for a little, "Yeah but I don't know. He's a great.."

"Madison!" I said, "You have sex with him?!" Madison nodded, "What!"

"I'm sorry!" Madison said, "But it has been done, there's nothing I can do about it."

"So obviously, Calum just wanted to get into your pants." I looked at my sister, "Look Madison. You need to rest. You still need to go to the university right? Don't thing about that Calum. He is not worth it."

"Just like Harry?" Madison suddenly asked.

"Yes. But Harry's worse."

"You know what." Madison started to talk properly without weeping. "I think you two look great."

"Stop." I said. "I will never fall in love with Harry because he's a jerk."

"You also said that Pierson is a jerk and you ended up falling in love with him."

"Then lesson learned." I smiled. "I will never ever fall in love with either of them."

Harry's Point of View

After Ariana and I fucked in my hotel room, I turned to her, "So what do you want?"

"I want you to remove the charges against Victoria." Before I can speak, Ariana close the space between us. Her lips moved against mine. I closed my eyes and my mind pictured Victoria and I kissing this morning. Damn. I pulled myself against her.

"Okay. I'll do that. Since I know that she's regaining her career and I'm such a good guy."

"I know you are. Even though you hacked me." Ariana mocked.

"You know what you are saying, right?" I said.

Ariana nodded, "Because I'm crazy. I'm still crazy about you Harry." As she closed the gap between us again. "I love you, please.." She murmurred but I didn't spoke a word. I'm just afraid that this girl will make up something again to have the people pity on her. Bipolar bitch.

AN: Just so you know, I love Calum Hood and he's one of the most attractive boys in the world. :)

Comment and vote if you want to. :)